Any player glitch !!

Yes but he could at least give an indication to where he found it instead of going "ZOMG LOOK I FOUND A GLITCH" when he didn't.

You could of asked him to change the OP and not of been so harsh ?

I could have done but then he decided to post my training technique without asking, crediting or even giving a slight indication it wasn't his.

WTF!!!! I Made My Own Training Schedule :S I Have It On My PSP Not Released Myt Be Relesing Today Its Better Than That Other One...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

And Like Beast Said --- I Can Do Whatever I Want With My Game I Payed FOR IT!

Why Do You Put A Capital At Every Word Like This? It Looks And Is Really Annoying. Well Done On Finding A Cheat Though, I Applaud You Good Sir.

Why Do You Type Like This? Surely It Actually Makes Typing Harder For You As Pressing Shift At The Start Of Every Word Is Annoying.

Don't steal anything else and try to pass it off as your own on this site. I've just found the training schedule for FMH you stole from Dec, and the sig of Nathan's you tried to pass off as your own is laughable.

I just find it slightly ironic you said Neoseeker was **** though 3/4 threads you have posted have originated from Neoseeker in one way or another and each one you have claimed as your own though my training which is actually known as the best by about 200 people over two years has originated from me and the fact you know of Neoseeker and use it is beyond laughable.

Oh and for those in doubt:
http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PSP/football_manager_handheld_2010.html#c80874
Dated March 18th 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame it has been taken out of the 2011 game then, unlucky mate.

You may have paid the money but exploiting flaws in games like FM's corner tactic doesn't make you good.