Any position really?! :D

BrightonBlade

Reaction score
I'm playing as arsenal (2nd season) and I have sold Nasri for 21 m flat to chelsea (what idiots! :p) and i now have money to spend. I want a really good player. Don't mind where he plays, although i already have a good keeper in asenjo. That leaves me with 32 mil to spend on someone special :D:D:D:D if the deal goes through

Any help appreciated :D

Bb

Last edited:
Invest in the future of your squad, buy some wonderkids!

i found in the second season my scouts found seven or eight really good kids age 15-17 , thats what you should be looking for

Darijo Srna

Awesome Player Signed Him For Manchester City For 16 Mil

And Now Real Madrid And Chelsea Are Offering Me 30-40 Mil For Him

And If Your Looking For A Striker Sign Rouqe Santa Cruz Or Andrey Arshavin :D Hope I Helped

Thanks guys :D

Dario Srna is turning into a real gem for me :)

And Balotelli is the only striker i know of, thats potential can exceed adebayor's and that includes the likes of bojan, pato, vela etc...

A good buy there :D

Bb

dr= ignacio vincenzo, 12 million in season 13/14, my captain he is a regen but is amazing

I'm playing as arsenal (2nd season) and I have sold Nasri for 21 m flat to chelsea (what idiots! :p) and i now have money to spend. I want a really good player. Don't mind where he plays, although i already have a good keeper in asenjo. That leaves me with 32 mil to spend on someone special :D:D:D:D if the deal goes through

Any help appreciated :D

Bb

u sold nasri 4 21 mill i sold him for 40 million to barcelona

Last edited: