Any Staff member that sees this please delete

• Thread starter Michael Onwuegbu
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 610
M

Michael Onwuegbu

The_Fabs.JPG

After my Glory hunter save file got corrupted I had to find a new challenge to play. Luckily I was able to nab this challenge of FMMVibe.​
The players
We all know that The Beatles consist 4 members 2 singers, a bass and a drummer
The player that you choose has to be 2 strikers to be your John Lennon and Paul McCartney. One mindfielder to be your George Harrison and a goalkeeper to be your Ringo Star
Everyone should be English player
*Optional*
Because Vibe loves challenge then...
One of your striker has to be right footed (John Lennon are right handed) while another one has to be left footed
The Midfield has to be right footed while the goalkeeper has to be left
The Clubs
The Beatles are formed in Liverpool so there are two clubs you could take charge Everton and Liverpool easy isn't it?
The objective

IMG_20191010_095551.thumb.png.2ef8ee94015cdb99b51f7583ae9d45af.png

These are the list of their awards ever achived not really that hard
Lets transfer this to your achivement:
American Music Awards = UEL yes Europa league
Brit = EPL Manager of the Year
Grammy = Champions League yes 14
Novello = Premier League
NME = FA Cup
World Music = World Manager of the Year
The minimum requirements is:
1 UEL
4 EPL Manager of the Year
14 UCL
15 EPL
17 FA Cup
3 World Manager of the Year
Every goals conrtribution from your Paul McCartney (Goals + Assist) +0.5
Every assists from your George Harrison +1
While avr rating*10-Goals conceded for your Ringo Starr is going to be your point
(e.g. 7.42 is my average point so 7.42*10 = 74.2 then I conceded 20 goals so 74.2-20 = 54.2 which means 54.2 is my point )
UCL won + 10
PL won +10
FA Cup won +5
World Manager of the Year +20
EPL Manager of the Year +10
UEL won +20
4 Beatles - 4 players:
  1. John Lennon: right-footed striker (1pt per goal)
  2. Paul McCartney: left-footed striker (0.5pt per goal/assist)
  3. George Harrison: right-footed midfielder (1pt per assist)
  4. Ringo Star: left-footed goalkeeper (pts = AvRx10 - conceded gls)
Everything above is nabbed from their website I'll link it below. If you want to attempt the challenge you can go there and get on their Leaderboards.
As for me I'm going with..
Liverpool F.C. - Wikipedia

Here's the link if you want to go to there website:

I've scowered England to find 4 players worthy of becoming Beatles. I decided to limit myself to Under 20 players seeing as for this challenge we need 4 players that can stay here for a long time to win all the trophies. Given this the players may not be able to get as much game time this year and I even loaned out our Ringo Star. Let's go through them
John Lennon - Danny Loader.
Loader.png

Thinking back on it I could have just recalled Rhian Brewster to play this role. But personally I am happier with Danny here as he is two years younger and has bags of talent. He can play on the wing but for obvious reasons he'll be retrained to play at Striker.
Paul McCartner - Joe Gelhardt

Joe.png

I brought him in to be our Left footed striker. He has the potential to be a lethal striker for us. He could be a great player for us.
George Harrison - Jude Bellingham
Jude.png

We all know Jude Bellingham. Supposedly world class wonderkid midfielder. Well instead of playing for Dortmund or staying at Birmingham to have a shirt retired for him, he's come to be a Beatle.
Ringo Star - Marcus Dewhurst
dewhusrt.png
This is the Goalkeeper we got and he's probably the least inspiring of them all directly contrasting Ringo who was RIngo. In fairness I couldn't find any other young talented Left footed goalkeepers. According to my scouts he has potential to be as good as Adrian is now but I hope he can become even better. I loaned him out which means regardless of what happens I won't be getting any points from the Goalkeeper.