Inquisition

Reaction score
I know this might now be the place to post this but, people who post and read stories are on this thread. Anyone got any ideas for me to a story with?

Lost my usb stick with "A different kind of star" save
And the Liverpool save.... too common and easier than I thought it would be

On the side note. I made a 2040 save that could be interesting. Just need a team to choose from. Although weirdly enough nothing extremely interesting has happened in that

Thank you

Last edited:
There's a what team I should be thread in the general section that would be the right for this.

If you want to take that 2040 save, I would say: look for the current Premier team that has droppest the most divisions and try to take it back to the top, some team that has been promoted that has done against the logic of its squad strength or should be struggling badly.

Depends on what you're thinking style-wise you want to write mate. If you want to go the mainstream route of just posting updates of what results you got in pictures then just about any team will do as besides some unusual lower league choices they are all pretty much the same (Challenges aside).
If you want to write a story then get personally invested into a team even if they aren't one you might think of initially. I can help you with some ideas if you like, but the main thing is to stick at it for a number of years.

If you just want a game to play to have fun with and maybe turn into a story here should it turn into something nice, I'd say right off the top of my head go a random team in League 1 (England) with automatic experience set for your manager. Then set rules. Say:

1. You must take any job offered to you; so any contract offer even if you are already in a job must be accepted.

2. You may not apply for any other jobs unless unemployed, you may also not declare interest in any job, likewise you may not snub interest in any other job opportunity, you must remain neutral always.

3. You are only allowed to remain at any club you are in charge of for the duration of your initial contract, the only exception to this being the club you start the game with and this only extends to the first contract they offer you properly (if thats unclear: you get set one to begin with when you start the game which usually is around 1-2 years, they will if you're doing well normally offer a new contract when you have around a year/6 months to go on this starter deal. This new deal is the contract duration you are allowed at the club should no other club try to poach you.)

4. You are never allowed to negotiate any contract offer, all must be accepted as they are initially.

5. Your actions must always be in the interests of the club you are currently managing, professionalism is one of your cornerstones. (Basically no sensing that a better job offer is about to come your way and then trying to sabotage your current club to unsettle things, make it easier to sign your best players etc.)

Thats all I can think of for now to be honest. I guess up to you if you set any more rules such as no duel management or what leagues you open up. Send me a PM if you want any more ideas; sorry to hear about your lost saves man, that really sucks. All I can say is back up your saves even more :) Try emailing them to yourself every once in a while or finding an online storage facility to keep them periodically.

Managing Ajax, win the Champions League in 8 seasons or less, registering only Dutch players for the competition.

Or...

managing Manchester United, win the Champions League in 5 seasons or less, using only British players BUT no English players allowed.