Any suggestions of players to my West Ham?

volodja123

Reaction score
picture.php
Hello!
I would like to get some suggestions of players.
I have a budget of 50 million £ and I've just finished my 2nd season.

Please look at my players and tactics above and give me a few tips about which part I should strengthen.

I hope you put up with my english, it's not my native language.

picture.php
Hello!
I would like to get some suggestions of players.
I have a budget of 50 million £ and I've just finished my 2nd season.

Please look at my players and tactics above and give me a few tips about which part I should strengthen.

I hope you put up with my english, it's not my native language.

Thats a pretty big budget. I'm currently playing west ham to. I'm in the middle of the first season. I only got like £4M budget at the start, and that was with the wage budjet as small as possible. Where did you finish in the PL?

Thats a pretty big budget. I'm currently playing west ham to. I'm in the middle of the first season. I only got like £4M budget at the start, and that was with the wage budjet as small as possible. Where did you finish in the PL?

did you adjust transfer budget?

with birmingham i have got 7Million, but if i adjust the transfer budget, i get 27M at the start of second season

First season I finished 9th and 2nd I finished 5th.
Why I've a big budget is:
1. I've sold a couple of players and have just bought pretty cheap future stars.
2. You'll get a must larger budget to 2nd and 3rd season.
(sold Behrami for 25 million, Noble 11 million)

sold Behrami for 25 million

ok... so me selling Behrami for £8,5M was a mistake then:S

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

did you adjust transfer budget?

with birmingham i have got 7Million, but if i adjust the transfer budget, i get 27M at the start of second season

Yes I adjusted the budget to the maximum and also promised the board that I would qualify for European cup to get a bit more bugdet. My fellow icelandic charimain Björgólfur Guðmundsson was not keen about giving me money to spend.

First I thought this promise was a mistake because it was so hard to get the respect of the players and they performed like ****. Had to transferlist half the first team (everyone that had lost confidence in me) and give some new contracts until I finally got some results and then respect and then more results. Then my recent PL form WWWWWWLWWW has got me into a comfortable 10pt lead in 6th position with only the big four and newcastle above me. But still the board is disappointed that the team is only on the way to achieve a respectable league position. Did they espect me to qualify for CL or something?