rozzaob

Reaction score
Here's my Newcastle team in second season. Just coming up to the transfer period and wondering if anyone has any suggestions for players to buy/sell to strengthen my squad...

GK - Ustari/Harper
DR - S. Taylor/D.Santon
DL - Enrique/Bassong
DC - Henrique/Mosquera
DC - Coloccini/Fernando
DM - Zuculini/Guthrie
CM - Hernanes/Nolan
AMR - Jonas/Sanchez
AML - M.Fernandez/Fleck
ST - Keirrison/Xisco
ST - Martins/Owen

Any suggestions for real improvements? I have £15.39mil to spend.

i think you dont need to improve
you have a great squad

thank u mate but i really do. not performing in the league. think i just need a couple of experienced pros in the side.

u should get a target man up top
someone like caedozo to partner one of you goalscorers

i dont think he needs a striker, i mean he has martins owen and keirrison

i'm not sure how u mean but we finished 5th in first season and after 8 games of this season we have lost 2, drawn 5 and only won 1. we are letting teams back into games. our concentration and motivation slips when we're ahead. i just ned a couple of leaders in the team.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

u should get a target man up top
someone like caedozo to partner one of you goalscorers

man city nicked cardozo just as i was about to sign him. they don't even play him. it's asif they bought him just so that i couldn't have him.

buy joao moutinho he has very good psycological skills and is a decent captain

jao moutinho is at inter so i have no chance of getting him. have you seen hernanes though? hes an amazing all rounder and he can play in so many different positions and learns positions really well.

yeah, i bought him in my juventus, class player
then try miguel veloso if nobody has taken him

if you need a leader then i was go for marcos senna controls the midfield in his back pocket..you can get him for like 8m firsat season so he wouldnt cost much in second i guess.

yh hes old but you said you needed experience and he could give your defence abit of help by playing him just in front of the back4.

tymoschuk is also fantastic and experienced (30 years in 1st season)

senna is a powerful detroyer, but veloso can also help in creative matters and is a good destroyer, so what you need more? tbh check vukcevic, besides his age he isn't that that good, I mean if you're aiming at title then CL you're better off with veloso, senna will last three seaosns or so, he was still there in 2012.