Any Tips for Memorizing?

What I did was carve the words into the roof of my mouth backwards and then traced them with my tongue in the exam.

Super awesome method of doing it bro, I recommend it.

What I did was carve the words into the roof of my mouth backwards and then traced them with my tongue in the exam.

Super awesome method of doing it bro, I recommend it.

Well, you ended up in Wales.. so couldn't have been that super awesome!! :p

for my spanish my school wasn't super strict with invigilators etc so I wrote mine out at home then when we were meant to be writing it I swapped it with my blank piece of paper given to me in the lesson. I came out with an A overall. winning

Reminds me of my Year 11 Spanish one, in whcih I dd the same thing and then thy got asking why my paper had different colour lines.

Issue closed its memorized! well, the first 260 words, after that i've just wrote down the last 40 words as my guidelines...

Last edited:
Reminds me of my Year 11 Spanish one, in whcih I dd the same thing and then thy got asking why my paper had different colour lines.

I anticipated this and took paper from the room I would do it in home with me to write on ;)
evil genius ;)

On the other hand, I'm no closer to being you, so my life continues to be amazing.

But you don't mind a bit of action with sheep :S Seriously over this way it's much better..... we get off with cows ;)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Issue closed its memorized! well, the first 260 words, after that i've just wrote down the last 40 words as my guidelines...

Noice! Glad I could help, hope it goes well pal ;)

I just recorded myself saying my French, and played it to myself over and over again and tried to repeat it. Extremely frustrating at points, but got me my A*.

For my oral, our teacher let us take the words in on a sheet and said if you can do a really good French accent, you'll pass XD XD XD

For my oral, our teacher let us take the words in on a sheet and said if you can do a really good French accent, you'll pass XD XD XD

If you can do a really good oral to your teacher you'll pass...... lol

Last edited:
She was stunning though, Sam, I'd have licked her sphinkta!

She got married though and suddenly turned even fitter. Nowt better than a married woman who's bored of one lover! XD

the **** has this thread deteriorated into....