Any trick on unsettling a transfer target?

tateoh

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone here has a trick or two on this? I realised that FM12 is a little harder now as compared to the previous versions. I have been trying to get Papadopoulos for 3 season-long but till now i cant seem to get him yet unless i pay insane offer for him? In fact i havnt managed to unsettled anyone to join my club at all in my current save in FM12. Usually unsettling a player from a big club shouldnt be a prob in the older version. Anyone can help?

talk to press, keep bugging the team with offers.

if the team performs badly too, the player will be unsettle sometimes. ;)

Did that but still doesnt works. Kept talking to press n he got annoyed lol.

do what i do and win everything then you get the moneyto buy players lol. i spent 63 mil neymar 78 mil gotze, 35 mil moussa sossoko, 32 mil marek hamesk, 25 alvero parerra. this last one ****** the board off a lot until they realised he was amazing and averaged 7.5 lol. i started with liverpool so i didnt get hardly any transfere funds at the start im in my 4 th season now. get around 50-60mil at the end of every season. won premiership 1st and 3rd years champ league every year after the first cause were not in it :( fa cup most years drew with man city at equal 93 points in second season they won prem on goal diff. i was not happy they scored nearly 100 goal and conceded like 16. they are immense in mine

They r good players, but if i have to spend so much money on them then prob i will juz pass. I juz want unsettle other players n prossibility get them on a cheaper price if possible =)

I also think AI teams get better prices. Man Utd signed modric for 38 million and I had a 50 million bid rejected like 2 weeks before that.

there are just times that u just gotta splash cash just to get ur man.

here one example. marko marin was priced a 17m by bremen, and i dont wanna spend that much one my first season. said that, i just did the talk, and left it as it is. later on, bremen started playing badly, and are close to relegation stop, marin is frustrated, and thus is unhappy, sooner or later, his price just dropped form 17m to 10m,a dn bang, i got him. the issue only was that i had to making his happiness from abysmal to superb, and it only worked by around March and making amazing progress. btw i bough him in january.

so is not a bad tactic, but u really have chances like these, were a player is upset due to team performances, and realistic speaking, good player will be priced high. if 20m is th mark and the play is a real deal, go for it. ;)

Well i noticed about these but the thing is my my transfer targets aint in the relegation zone n continuous talking to press juz annoyed that player.

The Only good deal I ever got by un-settling was Lucas moura for 14 million. The rest I have had to pay big bucks for!

good beccos 4 me i try buying dem by buying their favoured players.......if they see how its goin on ....they will be tempted 2come

I also think AI teams get better prices. Man Utd signed modric for 38 million and I had a 50 million bid rejected like 2 weeks before that.

Yeah I've had that tried to buy players at a value and rejected only to find someone else signed them for less two weeks later.

Also if the players you are targeting are very good then you will have to pay top money. I don't mind that and never unsettled a player I really badly wanted as it never worked.

The AI does get a break most of the time signing player you would have to pay double for!!!!!

You stay classy......

I managed to get Bale from Spurs to Arsenal by unsettling him by way praising him in the press and declaring interest and making endless offers for him and finally got him for 34m. Unsettling definitely works on this game, just if you know how to use it.