Any type of striker needed for Shakhtar Donetsk

lummy102

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I am in need a big name striker, unproven if possible? If not, don't worry about it! Got 25m to play with, I brought a few players in for my team that included Joe Allen, he's flippin' awesome! :)

Here is my 1st eleven squad

G.K - A.Pyatov
LB - D.Srna
CB - O.Chyzhov
CB - Y.Rakitskyi
RB - V.Kobin
BWM - J.Allen
AP - Fernandinho
IF/Winger - B.Yevdokymenko (Regen)
AP - Willian
IF/Winger - Douglas Costa
ST - Eduardo

The player who I need can be a back-up or I will be playing with 2 strikers when things going to s**te or will be using in Cup and Champ Leauge games to give some of my players a rest.

My beach are not even that great :)

This 1st eleven currently have 6 foreign players, have to be at least 7 no more in my 1st team.

Any recommentions?

Thank you, Lummy102

Leandro Damiao! Get him now while he's relatively cheap! he's insane! Or Seydou Doumbia. Or Niang, and Fierro. But Niang won't join you until Jan 1st 2013. So buy Damiao!

Leandro Damiao sounds good to me, thanks Malharrrrrrrrrrrrr!

roman bezus, the ukranian berbatov, scores nice goals, maybe get him and damiao then rotate them, bezus does the job in the league, but against the big teams use damiao. i got bezus for £7.5m, averaging 7.35, 10 starts - 6 goals and 2 assists, he's improving alot though and only just turned 21. also he's ukranian which is good.

View attachment 265161

I picked up a guy called Rodrigo in one of my saves, scored loads of goals playing up front with Rooney, I think he was at Sporting Lisbon, cost me 50M but he's probably reasonably priced in yours because I didn't get him until around 2020 XD

roman bezus, the ukranian berbatov, scores nice goals, maybe get him and damiao then rotate them, bezus does the job in the league, but against the big teams use damiao. i got bezus for £7.5m, averaging 7.35, 10 starts - 6 goals and 2 assists, he's improving alot though and only just turned 21. also he's ukranian which is good.

View attachment 265161

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-players/60483-roman-bezus-vorskla.html

quality player this :)

Thanks a lot! =D I'll see if I can get him on my 2nd season and sell Eduardo!