jrsadler

Reaction score
Hello, I've been playing Football Manager/Championship Manager since it originated and never have I ever completed a whole season unbeaten. I've managed in numerous countries but still never found that unbeaten formula, until today! I finally completed one in Ligue 1 with Monaco. Now some might say it's not that hard of an achievement but its one that has been bugging me for years. Now I want to see your best unbeaten seasons....

Hello, I've been playing Football Manager/Championship Manager since it originated and never have I ever completed a whole season unbeaten. I've managed in numerous countries but still never found that unbeaten formula, until today! I finally completed one in Ligue 1 with Monaco. Now some might say it's not that hard of an achievement but its one that has been bugging me for years. Now I want to see your best unbeaten seasons....

3 seasons unbeaten in the league with Man United until Arsenal did me 2-1 I think haha.

Unbeaten seasons are much more common this version because the AI lets us. I've managed it a few times on this version already. :(

I have 3 different unbeaten years,with Barca,Leicester and Crotone(the saves where i spend most of the time),but with Crotone i have 80+ games won in a row,so that means 1,5 years of games won in a row. ;) (I'm 2021,btw)

I went on a 129 game unbeaten run in the Prem with Portsmouth, then I underestimated Reading.
Granted I used some of the tactics from this site so take it as you may.