Any way to improve a players teamwork stat?

Duzzy

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a quick way (3-6 months game time) to get a players teamwork stat up? I've tried team cohesion for training but I can't see any differences. I want to buy Lucas Moura but I need him to play more with the team. Any help would be appreciated :)

Team work develops as the player gets old. Not as the other skills, but it will.

As Casdelo said, tutoring is ideal, but the tutor should be great just in team work, influence and determination, imo, play a vital role. Who do you think, or have to be the tutor?

Team work develops as the player gets old. Not as the other skills, but it will.

As Casdelo said, tutoring is ideal, but the tutor should be great just in team work, influence and determination, imo, play a vital role. Who do you think, or have to be the tutor?

I have Valencia who has 16 team work, 7 influence and 18 determination.
I have nani.... yeah not really going to happen.
I have Young but i will probably sell him once Moura is trained Left Wing
I have Rooney who has good team work, influence and determination but would it still be effective if i train moura left wing and have rooney who is trained to play st and cam to tutor him?

I have Valencia who has 16 team work, 7 influence and 18 determination.
I have nani.... yeah not really going to happen.
I have Young but i will probably sell him once Moura is trained Left Wing
I have Rooney who has good team work, influence and determination but would it still be effective if i train moura left wing and have rooney who is trained to play st and cam to tutor him?

Yes, it can work. You may want to use Fletcher or Carrick.

When selecting a player to tutor you have 2 choices: teach the game, or teach the experience, and i think it's this second one

Yes, it can work. You may want to use Fletcher or Carrick.

When selecting a player to tutor you have 2 choices: teach the game, or teach the experience, and i think it's this second one

carrick seems like a good choice