Any1 Else Very Bored !!! Arggh Look at This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaTHx9

Reaction score
I Have found out that in football manager 2011 after about a month it gets very boring and i cant seem to get unbored so i think in football manager 2012 instead of network games you should be able to do online 1v1's like you would pick a team and use a formation or 1 you have created and play that. It would make me want to play football manager alot more it would be like head to heads on fifa but on football manager and think if fifa never had head to heads it was also be VERY BORING. So does any1 else like the sound of this idea get back thanks

i guess its a good idea but i reckon youll get bored of that in a month too,lots of members seem to post threads about being bored,theres lots of challenges in and around this forum to get into or try managing a lower league team and see how far you can take them

No im Scottish :) and i have tried that dazzy but its very boring also because i dont know any players and the quality of the football is horrible

No im Scottish :) and i have tried that dazzy but its very boring also because i dont know any players and the quality of the football is horrible

It's always going to get boring if you only play as the best teams buying players that you know. Try something more challenging and it will improve your footballing knowledge ten fold

Status
Not open for further replies.