Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so sarcastic DJakeman8, if you were so clever and amazing you would be able to do something so simple as FM editor. And what subjects do you do in your engineering degree?

Oh dear... do you actually go there? No. If you did then you'd know that in a large class of 38 (my course) you get extended leave for exams, e.g. more time for individual meetings with lecturers etc. So my exams are later. Wise up.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I prefer to be arrogant. Less friends on Forums (which always upsets me; not), but, hey, you won't be driving a Porsche in the South of France when you're older will you?

Like I said. Get over yourself. Pull your thumb out your ***.

get off this forum and eat some frogs in france then instead of making fight over the internet

The only inteligent people are those who are humble and willing to learn from others, our wisdom is never complete, don't know and don't care about your academic results, as do all these people, so TRYING to be a show off isn't going to get you anywhere. As we do not know nor care if you indeed are saying the truth :) . So you're the one that needs to wisen up, the bigger they are ... ;)

Presently on the Cambridge University Engineering page. In year 1 there is no exam on geometry. Exams are in the following:

Mechanical Engineering
Structural Mechanics and Materials
Electrical and Information Engineering
Mathematical Methods

Geometry what? Unless you got all confused and forgot about the rest of the Mathmatical Methods exam.

Google > "Cambridge"

I'm done

Well done. You've hurt my feelings. Oh wait, I go to Cambridge University and study Engineering, one of, if not the, hardest courses to get on to. In 5 years I'll be a millionaire architect. Enjoy playing Football Manager though mate. "*******".
LMAO. Sorry, but how embarrassing. You're making yourself look like a fool. With a response like that I highly doubt you've ever actually had education of any kind, nevermind Cambridge University.

i say no1 helps this ************ i mean he is just showing off and being a **** mate seriously **** off i don't care if your gonna be rich wen your older

Presently on the Cambridge University Engineering page. In year 1 there is no exam on geometry. Exams are in the following:

Mechanical Engineering
Structural Mechanics and Materials
Electrical and Information Engineering
Mathematical Methods

Geometry what? Unless you got all confused and forgot about the rest of the Mathmatical Methods exam.

Google > "Cambridge"

I'm done

You researched the course I'm doing. I'm flattered.

i say no1 helps this ************ i mean he is just showing off and being a **** mate seriously **** off i don't care if your gonna be rich wen your older

also nobody say "language mate" or anything like that cos i am not in a good mood :(

All he quotes are the personal matters. He doesn't even reply to the one guy that helped him with his problem. Seems it's not important for him anymore.

I had a pretty similar problem before i gave up fairly fast.
One way that i did think about doing it however was to copy to clipboard all the information about the teams that you want in the prem, and just simply swap them all over.
Not sure if there is a way on the editor to clone data but this could work although i think you'll need ALOT of time.

He probably only comes to forums to make 1 person upset and then brag about his fantasies on being rich in the future and how smart he is.

If you look up his Youtube channel....asking for thumbs up if someone else cheered during the movie??
I like this post most, maybe you can buy a cape with your future millions and join some crime fighting gang who also wear capes....
"seeing this makes me want to don a cape and fight crime for the rest of my life. Preferrably orcs, but they don't exist. ****."

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
DJakeman8 heeft gereageerd op [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98MtWe2nCS4"]Lord of the rings - Rohirrim charge[/ame] (4 weken geleden)

"Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!
Epic. "

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
DJakeman8 heeft gereageerd op [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98MtWe2nCS4"]Lord of the rings - Rohirrim charge[/ame] (4 weken geleden)

"arguably one of best moments in cinematic history? I think so."

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
DJakeman8 heeft gereageerd op [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAG5vBKmvcA"]Lord of the Rings Rohan Army[/ame] (1 maand geleden)

"thumbs up if you cheered with the Rohirrim :)"

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
DJakeman8 heeft gereageerd op [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAG5vBKmvcA"]Lord of the Rings Rohan Army[/ame] (1 maand geleden)

"seeing this makes me want to don a cape and fight crime for the rest of my life. Preferrably orcs, but they don't exist. ****."

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

"@furyfuryfuryboy
If you mean the scene at the start, then that scene is part of the Extended Edition. :)"

Last edited:
alex lol and also guys please dont take the mic

Lol, "mate". I'll just go to another forum. Simples. Oh and it seems you really need an education. Else you'll be in deep **** when Cameron cuts the job seekers' allowance register...

Oh dear Lord. If you think a sense an overbearing sense of entitlement and arrogance is going to get you far in the world, then you'll be in for a rude awakening. No matter what you do, you will need to be deal with people. There's a time and a place to be an *******, it's not usually when you're asking for help.

Until you finish your degree - you are nothing. You're just a student.

A simple sentence from a highly simple human being. Evolution was wasted on people like you.

As I've already had to say to someone today, your dad should have bagged up.

Oh dear Lord. If you think a sense an overbearing sense of entitlement and arrogance is going to get you far in the world, then you'll be in for a rude awakening. No matter what you do, you will need to be deal with people. There's a time and a place to be an *******, it's not usually when you're asking for help.

Until you finish your degree - you are nothing. You're just a student.

I'm graduating in the summer dipshit. With a 1st, might I add.

Status
Not open for further replies.