Anybody Got Any Ideas...?

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
OK so Ive just bought a new **** hot PC, but now when I sign into FML all my matches are really jerky, sometimes you cant even see whats going on as its so stop start. At first I thought it may be the drivers for the graphics card but watching videos both in Media Player and streaming content are absolutely fine.

Ive yet to try FM08 as I havent installed it, but Ive got a feeling that it will be fine because I think it something to do with my net connection.

Ant ideas would be gratefully received :D

i got d/c from fml twice this morning so it may be a problem there but Scot power are messing about outside my street and it's naffing up my net speed.

OK so its definitely not the graphics card, everything else seems to be working fine. So I thought it would be a dodgy internet connection, but again streaming video is perfect and download speeds are up to 500kb a second so thats OK as well.

The only thing Im having a problem with is FML and Ive got no idea why.

That's strange booz. Is it sorted yet or are you still having problems?

Still happening indefinitely. I had a few problems when I first installed all the drivers on my new comp (Athlon 64 bit XP 5000+ dual core with 2gb DDR2 memory and an ATI HD 2400 Pro PCI Express graphics card). Only mentioned the spec in case it explains the problem.

Ive sorted 95% of the problems now, but FML is STILL freezing through games, last night they were unwatchable. I keep making the wrong substitions because the user interface becomes so slow and unresponsive. I ran task manager last night during a match, and everytime highlights came on the CPU usage went up to 50%, which surely aint right.

Im stumped Sean I gotta tell ya. :bigeyes:

Hmm me too. Try posting on the beta forums. E-mail marc.duffyATsigames.com if you dont have access.

Still can't get on the beta forums even though I emailed Marc Duffy ages ago. He said it was sorted but still no joy.

Anyway, I think I know my problem but can't seem to sort it. I couldn't get my onboard network adaptor on the new PC to work properly. It was seen as connected in my network places and was even sending packets, but wasn't receiving any. I've tried disabling and re-enabling the connection but to no avail, even tried repairing the connection with Windows but it says it cant refresh the IP address.

I've put my old network card in for the time being and I think thats the problem. Its only a 10/100 card whereas my onboard is 10/100/1000 gigabit adaptor and is going to be a helluva lot faster. All the drivers are up to date but I can't get it ******* working!!

Anyone know anything about this??