sirvalkyerie

Reaction score
I'm an American. Not many of us play FM so when looking for a game I find myself lacking many people to play with. So I wanted to find ONE person who is online around this time Fridays, Saturdays and the occasional other day that I can play. I will play in any league. England, USA, Holland, France, Italy, whatever. Someone please answer me soon. I'll host the game.

i live in america but sadly im in a net game, sorry mate im sure youll find someone, anyway is that guy in the bhutans team really called *** lay?

I'd love to (and am from the United States) but I have no idea how to set up internet games. If you can, can you explain so then maybe we can?

I'm guessing I'm the only person in the UK awake now. Just turned 4 am but need sleep desperatley lol.
Great Bhutan thread by the way mate:)

nope i am also awake in the uk .. always up all night playing fm .. at the moment i am playin with tottenham in my first season on 2009 but i would be willing to start a online game on 2010 when i have done a cuple more seasons on i have won everything

I'd love to (and am from the United States) but I have no idea how to set up internet games. If you can, can you explain so then maybe we can?
HIs name is ***-Lay :p

Grrr. So no takers so far then eh?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Nobody likes me apparently lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I'd even start a game right now if someone is interested

HIs name is ***-Lay :p

Grrr. So no takers so far then eh?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Nobody likes me apparently lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I'd even start a game right now if someone is interested

Interested mate! can i join. i m in China now. so i think the time will also suit me. pls can i.......:D:D:D:D

password rejected mate! being tryin for the past hour. not signing in:(:(:(

Last edited:
Yo im usually up at this time all weekend and occasionaly I wake up around 3 on the weekdays so get at me im ready to unleash my mangerial skills worldwide

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

yeah i jus got network dont exsist