Anyone been hired when being offered interview?

AlanC

Reaction score
I had been offered interview by 4 clubs, even though I agreed to all request of the boards, I still do not get hired.

Just want to ask if anyone get hired when you are being offered an interview.

Being offered an interview mean you have not apply for the job.

Yes I get contract offers all the time. Don't just choose stuff that their board agrees with...because obviously it hasn't been working out for them lol. Choose philosophies that you are currently successful with.

try saying you'll do it with less wages and less transfer budget, they always like a cheap option!

Definately go for less wages I mean it's not as if you can spend it for real! Clubs love to get a good manager cheaply it also tends to mean that they can be more forgiving when results don't go as planned ;)

In my experience after a successful run at a club for longer than 5 years I demand more than 750,000 otherwise you can just get the sack without the club being deterred from big termination costs. I also like short contracts, I rarely sign a contract that will expire beyond two years.

Yeah i got aston villa job earlier agreed to everything they wanted but there not too thrilled because they want to play a direct style of football and im not playing it lol