devertion

Reaction score
Playing with Liverpool, I have came close in my second year. I only lost 2 games. They were both late in the season, and I had 2 players sent off in both games. 30 games into my 3rd season and I have only lost nonleague games so far. Only having 7 goals against has been the key.

I am in January with Manchester City and haven't lost yet.

4-3-3 (41221)

Aguero
Silva------Nasri
Florenzi-Toure
Fernando
Kolarov-Nastasic-Kompany-Zabaleta
Hart

Aguero has 25 goals already.
Florenzi has 14 goals and an average rating of 8.12
Silva has 18 assists

Im Roma first season only lost 1 once to Palermo for some unknown reason after hammering inter in the previous match, i am in February, Sold Gervinho 28mill, Destro 30mill, Florenzi in Jan for 39mill to Man Utd, Got Laccazette, Lucas Pratto, Lucas Romero, Rodriguez the Left back, Vrskalko the right back cant spell his name, Timo Horn, Kranevitter? Defensive mid, Martin Odegaard, Top of the league by 7 points, AC Milan are 2nd.

Just finished one with Tottenham in my 2nd season, won 28 and drew 10 :) A lot of late equalisers saved me from defeat :)

I actually went on to be undefeated in the league. I lost 2 away legs in the CL on my way to winning it though.

Twice with Manchester United, first perfect season was 34 wins and 4 draws

Second was 37 wins and 1 draw, + won everything else.

My team was... strong :p

De Gea
Alaba, Jones, Balanta, Rafael
Pogba Romero
Neymar J. Rodriguez, Munir
Lewandowski

Abandoned the save, was to easy :p

In my Espanyol save Barca are P 17 W 17 i was genuinely scared to play them.

Im managing Juve, currently in my 3rd season.

1st season:
Won 28
Draw 8
Lost 2
GD: 52
(won champions league)

2nd season:
Won: 29
Draw: 4
Lost: 5
GD: 62

3rd season (so far):
Played: 31
Won: 25
Draw: 5
Lost: 1
GD: 66

Edit. Balotelli and Allen sales.

View attachment 320977

Defense was the key. Also, Depay had a few late winners/equalizers. The man is probably the best player in the game.

My starting XI. Peruzzi missed half the season. So, Flanagan gets the nod.
View attachment 320978

@zJordan I feel your pain. At this point, I am going to shift towards my regens and see how much money I can sell my players for. Even sold Balotelli. Who won the UEFA Golden Boot Award and finished third for the Best Player in Europe Award.

View attachment 320976 View attachment 320961

Last edited:
Went a season and a half unbeaten with Dortmund recently-only lost 2 in all competitions all season. Ridiculous save.