Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
My physio's and stuff seems good etc, but so far every match most of my players are starting on about 70-80% and ending up mid 60's, so all my subs are just replacing them, not tactical changes.

I am having mild fitness problems, nothing like you seem to be having.

Are you rotating them enough?

I am having mild fitness problems, nothing like you seem to be having.

Are you rotating them enough?

I'm only about 4 games in, didn't really expect to have to rotate as much as I am doing. suppose it may be a league 1 thing

Have to admit nothing serious in my Blackburn squad. The least I've had has been for one player was 92-93%, all the rest were 97-98. Saying that have a 25 player squad, but still I've had 8 matches already (Championship+CC match)

I'm only about 4 games in, didn't really expect to have to rotate as much as I am doing. suppose it may be a league 1 thing

Maybe it's a bi-product of only being 4 games in? They may be lacking match fitness due to barely playing competitive games. Keep an eye on the situation and see if it changes over time.

Maybe it's a bi-product of only being 4 games in? They may be lacking match fitness due to barely playing competitive games. Keep an eye on the situation and see if it changes over time.

ye its probably just this, give it time