MorrisQPR

Reaction score
Whatever tactic I use (I've used about 25-30 from this site) it always starts off ok, first 8-10 games or so, then all of a sudden, I can't win a game. I go from 2/3 nil wins to losing 5 and 6 nil. Happens every single time.

For example, I was 9 games unbeaten at the start of the season with QPR, 6 wins 3 draws. Beat United away 1-0, Arsenal at home 3-0. Then lost to Norwich 7-0. lol. Then lost my next 11 games before getting sacked. This type of thing happens a lot.

This game is strange.

For example, I was 9 games unbeaten at the start of the season with QPR, 6 wins 3 draws. Beat United away 1-0, Arsenal at home 3-0. Then lost to Norwich 7-0. lol. Then lost my next 11 games before getting sacked. This type of thing happens a lot.

This game is strange.

How did you coach the players after that huge loss?

What did you say in the team talk after the game, the press conf, the media, the pre press conf for the next game etc etc. In the end, its all about man management

It's not what happened after the 7-0 that bugs me. It's how you can win 1-0 at Old Trafford, 3-1 at home to Arsenal then lose 7-0 at home to Norwich.

That just smacks of this game being broken. It just pulls random results out of thin air.

That just smacks of this game being broken. It just pulls random results out of thin air.

The game is definitely not broken, and if it did generate results completely randomly I think everybody would have realised by now.