anyone else like to start with a lower league team?

benito

Reaction score
hi everyone ive played fm for years now and have always liked to take a smaller team and take them into the prem and europe etc, doeas anyone else do this as everyo0ne i see on here starts in the prem??? my new game is with mk dons determined to get them into the prem lol!

my best game ever was on fm09 i took leicester from coca cola league 1 to the prem, into euefa cup, ()winners) champions league winners, fa cup winners however neva did win the prem lol! over 7 seasons,

if anyone else has done simular things please post(H)

i'm trying to take Colliers Wood to the BSP

I always start in the Prem on new FM's to get used to it, then gradually go lower

LLM is much more fun than starting in the top flight. I usually start in the BSS but wanted to manage Nottingham Forrest in my first game in FM2010. Once I've finished my forrest game gonna load up the custom leagues and start right at the bottom and try to get to the BSS

wow bss never started that low before might have to give it a try, however i still loike the idea of taking a club from league one into the prem signing old legends along the way, dont know how i managed it but im near the end of my 1st season with mkdons and am taking on novo from rangers in the new transfer window, should get promotion to the championship this season so hopefully may be able to bring in a few more major signings

First I go with Newcastle then I do LLM.

I love taking a smaller team and getting them up. Im starting with Hereford united and will try to get them into the prem. might take a long time but i love the challenge .
My first game i played on FM 2010 i started with spurs and found it to easy, so starting my new one today as Hereford no money and in debt with no good players lol wish me luck.

wow bss never started that low before might have to give it a try, however i still loike the idea of taking a club from league one into the prem signing old legends along the way, dont know how i managed it but im near the end of my 1st season with mkdons and am taking on novo from rangers in the new transfer window, should get promotion to the championship this season so hopefully may be able to bring in a few more major signings

Give BSS/BSN or lower a go it's a great challenge. Best I did was taking Welling from the BSS to Championship. Once you try this you'll get hooked!!!

wow really how many seasons did you do that over??

wow really how many seasons did you do that over??
I played 7 seasons, see below. Unfortunately I don't have screenshots and can't remember every finishing league position

Season 1 - Won BSS
Season 2 - 2nd in BSP
Season 3 - Won league 2 playoff
Season 4 - League 1
Season 5 - League 1
Season 6 - Championship
Season 7 - League 1

The best i ever done was i took AFC Wimbledon to the prem from the bss.. took i think summin like 8 seasons and on my first year i won the F.A i was soo happy then i got bored and started a new game