Anyone else like Trance/Dance/Electronic/House?

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and uplifting trance in particular. I enjoy producers like Above & Beyond, Super8 & Tab, Andy Moor, Dan Stone and many more. I was just curious to know if anyone else enjoys listening to this kind of music here?

Cheers. :)

no ^^)

i'm an avant-garde/alt geezer myself but i bet theres pure dance heads on here, takes me back to my days of sub-legal forest raves........

I love Afrojack, Laidback Luke, SHM, Armin Van Buuren, Calvin Harris etc. Never heard of the guys in the OP though, I'll have to check 'em out :)

Last edited:
Uplifting trance as well as progressive house. Eric Prydz (pryda, he produces under different names) is my favorite for house. Well, for uplifting trance, there are a lot of choices, not only just avb, a&b... I can't think of my any favorite artists, but i do like daniel kandi and andy blueman, unfortunately andy has recently announced he will leave the trance scene, cos' he's not a dj and can't earn a lot of money just by producing tracks. I was extremely gutted, but still go and check his tracks, he's very talented.

Used to listen to loads, Mauro Picotto (Komodo, Lizard :wub: etc)and loads of others. Havent heard a decent trance track in ages but that may be becuase I dont listen to much music these days...

Uplifting trance as well as progressive house. Eric Prydz (pryda, he produces under different names) is my favorite for house. Well, for uplifting trance, there are a lot of choices, not only just avb, a&b... I can't think of my any favorite artists, but i do like daniel kandi and andy blueman, unfortunately andy has recently announced he will leave the trance scene, cos' he's not a dj and can't earn a lot of money just by producing tracks. I was extremely gutted, but still go and check his tracks, he's very talented.

Kandi is good too, and yeah it's a pity Blueman is leaving.

Used to listen to loads, Mauro Picotto (Komodo, Lizard :wub: etc)and loads of others. Havent heard a decent trance track in ages but that may be becuase I dont listen to much music these days...

Komodo is still one of my all time favorites. :D

Tbh Above & Beyond are a bit soft for me. I have an album of songs selected by them, theres a few good tunes on it. I've seen Armin Van Buuren live, he's wicked :wub:

I'm a big fan of House and Electronic. Eric Prydz, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia, Fedde Le Grande to name a few famous ones.

I like this sort music above & beyond,daniel kandi, super 8 tab, boom jinx, oliver smith! Amazin listen to trance around the world most weeks! Also like a bit of electro & harder dance and hardstyle haha

I'm quite into Enigma, although I'm not actually sure if that's trance ?