SteVieBizzLe

Reaction score
OK so i am playing as arsenal...i have a team full of 'world class' strikers yet this is what they produce...(see image)

A mere 12% of goals from their shots...and 30% from shots on target. This means that 70% of my teams shots are being saved by the opposition 'wonder keeper'.

This is a feat that my keeper (akinfeev) cannot seem to reproduce, this seem unfair to anyone else?

feed back please

But i bet their creative freedom is set to high, which means they will ignore your long shot instructions, as well as any oher instructions you have given them.

they should score more... btw what skin u are sung mate

try setting your mcs to rare long shots, fabregas has 51 shots and only has 1 goal and it wouldnt surprise me if it was a penalty so that might be part of your problem.

You mean 70% are off target, 18% are being saved, which compared to the 12% that are goals isn't really that bad of a stat. Just take off long shots for everyone, play a short passing game, a lot of through balls.

yeah have a look at your player instructions - although i swear whenever i play Birmingham Ben Foster is actually impossible to score against

You mean 70% are off target, 18% are being saved, which compared to the 12% that are goals isn't really that bad of a stat. Just take off long shots for everyone, play a short passing game, a lot of through balls.

No, if you look at the shots on target stat underneath which is 379. i have scored 114 goals

114 as a percentage of 379 is 30.07%

meaning that 70% of my 'shots on target' are not going in....meaning goalie saves.

But i bet their creative freedom is set to high, which means they will ignore your long shot instructions, as well as any oher instructions you have given them.

I've always wondered about creativity. I usually have my playmakers on about 15 for creativity, but when their form starts dipping I reduce it, but it doesn't seem to make much difference to their performances. Also I always have my playmakers set to 'no long shots', and even with the creativity on 15 they very rarely attempt them, so they are not ignoring me, they are just not performing well.

Yes. In my recent match I have 22+ shots and only 1 goal, the opposition keeper (Diego Alves) ended up as MoM with 8.4 rating. It just happen gradually

just got beat in my last two games as man utd

spurs beat me 1-0 when i had 29 attempts at goal with only 6 on target, they had 1 shot and one goal

then real madrid beat me 5-2 when i had 22 shots, 3 on target and 2 goals, they had 8 shots 5 on target and 5 goals..

i have the squad set to disciplined, longs shots set to rarely for the entire team and have the best attacking and shooting coaches in the game... what else can i do???

I know this is FM mate... But Arsenal is Arsenal... Try Birmingham XD

I have Samuel Eto'o on a 6% strike rate. 4 goals in 24games from 64 attempts on target,32 being on target.