Anyone else think fm11 is too easy?

It's all about tactics...Are you using classic mode or TC? Do you touch individual sliders at all? Makes a lot of difference...
Fine tuning tactics with sliders instead of just using "strategy", "philosophy", and "playing style" makes every tactic much more powerful. That's, of course, if you know exactly what you are doing. If you don't really understand how ME works, this game is not that easy.

Ok , this is how easy the game is,

I have always played as Man utd and always will, every single fm i have done so and i have always found it a challenge,
In Fm11 i have played two seasons, lost only 4 games in the whole 2 seasons, won everything both seasons, and i am using my own tactic.i won the premier league both seasons by the 30th game an ended up winning by 25 pts or thereabouts.

I am not braggnig and don't care what other people think but this has never happened in any other fm.

As i said i have always managed man utd and its always been a challenge.i got bored and went back to fm10 haha

Hardest version so far in my opinion, probably the reason I keep rage quitting and can't get into a long-term game.

I have always played as Man utd and always will, every single fm i have done so and i have always found it a challenge,
In Fm11 i have played two seasons, lost only 4 games in the whole 2 seasons, won everything both seasons, and i am using my own tactic.i won the premier league both seasons by the 30th game an ended up winning by 25 pts or thereabouts.

I am not braggnig and don't care what other people think but this has never happened in any other fm.

As i said i have always managed man utd and its always been a challenge.i got bored and went back to fm10 haha

What is your tactic? Are you using classic or TC?

Hardest version so far in my opinion, probably the reason I keep rage quitting and can't get into a long-term game.

exactly the same for me in fm10 and 09 i could do 5 to 10 seasons before i get board now i can't seem to finish one

Maybe you have just gotten better.:D