Anyone fancy a dedicated network game? Please read description fully though!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So the time has come in FM16 to see if i can get my 1st Online game of the series up and running had a good few saves with a diffrent few lads on FM13,14,15 and some not so good ones but im hoping theres someone out there a bit like myself who,at times gets a bit bored of the offline side of FM and tries to get involved in the online side of things,not taking things too seriously too though!!! Also be of the same kind of age as myself 35-40,dont wanna play with no kids online!!! Waste of time been there done that.

So here goes-Im looking to try get a network game up and running with 1 or 2(at the very most!!!) people who like to play online,are from the UK(im from Scotland),and who are usually on a few hours a night!! as thats when i roughly shall be playing,a bit of both.Way to look at it is,if we are all on we play-simple.

Not really got any particular teams/leagues in mind to be honest,maybe get something diffrent sorted out who knows? Also theres not gonna be any timers of any kind on the game but just keep the game speed to a decent level though.

So if you maybe fancy a discussion with a view to getting something up and running or for anything else you may wish to ask fire away.

Leave steam names if you wish to discuss game specifics etc..

Talk soon guys ;)

Last edited:

Yo! I'd love to join I'm very active so I can easily play a few hours every night and also from the UK which is perfect! If you'd like me to join add me on steam. connor1127 :)

Im up for joining. I play most nights after 7pm when i put my kid to bed. Steam name - JoeyCookson. Although I am only 22 I am not and will not be like a "kid" to play with.

I'm up for joining, usually play after 7pm when I'm home from work Mon-Fri and can be on most weekends! Am 23 mind! Jonnymcfc1992

Online Game

Good Evening,

I would be more then happy to join on online game. Any Idea what league would you be loading and what rules are in force regarding time / transfers etc.

Regards

Keegs