Anyone for an ice cream?

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Cheese flavour that is.... read on....

A dairy farmer in Worcestershire has come up with a unique new flavour of ice cream in a bid to beat the downturn in milk prices.

Diversification at Churchfields Farm near Droitwich has taken the form of producing a new brand of frozen dessert called Seriously Stilton.

Milk from their herd of pedigree Friesians is used to make the ice cream which contains 25% stilton cheese.

Mike Davies said all three nearby shops they have supplied have sold out.

The ice cream is made with grated stilton mixed into an ordinary ice cream base of sugar, milk and cream.

It is then quick frozen before being placed into tubs and frozen properly.

Gillian Kerton, creator of the ice cream, said: "It's about 25% stilton cheese so it's quite strong."

:yuck:

MMM...sounds good. But, not as good as the crab and lobster ice cream I saw in france (there was irn bru and cola aswell, but we weren't aloud to get one :()

Said who??? How old are you boy?!?! Stand up for yourself!!

:yuck: :scared: that must taste horrible

When I was younger I had Ice cream and irnbru in a cup. I had a headache for a few hours. It wasnt nice.

Ive had Irn Bru falvoured ice cream before. You get it from the sweet shop in St Andrews

ajw said:
Said who??? How old are you boy?!?! Stand up for yourself!!

:yuck: :scared: that must taste horrible

I'm 16 :D I was only 11/12 at that time thought, and it was a school trip to france :p

Douy where in france was there bayern bru?

The place where we went for the glass bottom boat thing

o

we didnt do much there cos there was a massive thunderstorm

our snorkling got canceled :( did u snorkle

Yeah, it was pretty ****, cause we only got to swim round a rock :|