Nickbonista

Reaction score
As the title says, is there a great one out there? I'm keen to use the AMC, but so far I've only had real success with the Arrigo Sacchi FM14 442, last year I worshipped GoalsGalore 2013, but all of the 4-2-3-1s I've tried or tried to create this year have fallen short, struggling to beat the lowest of opposition. Defence seems weak, one always gets caught out.

a tactic i use (at work atm so can't upload) of 4-2-3-1 goes like this:

====SW====
W(a)-CD(C) -CD (S) - WB (a) <--- cover and stopper CD's reduces the amount of through balls from the opponent

------------DM (HB)--------

-------CM (b2b)-----------

W----------SS---------AP

-------------f9---------

the dm and cm are supposed to be unaligned, think of the dm,cm and amc position in a triangle shape.

Anyway, this formation is my most successful, hardly ever lost with it, and usually score two goals and concede one goal every two to three games, depending on the opposition, but beat man city as fulham with this one.

a tactic i use (at work atm so can't upload) of 4-2-3-1 goes like this:

====SW====
W(a)-CD(C) -CD (S) - WB (a) <--- cover and stopper CD's reduces the amount of through balls from the opponent

------------DM (HB)--------

-------CM (b2b)-----------

W----------SS---------AP

-------------f9---------

the dm and cm are supposed to be unaligned, think of the dm,cm and amc position in a triangle shape.

Anyway, this formation is my most successful, hardly ever lost with it, and usually score two goals and concede one goal every two to three games, depending on the opposition, but beat man city as fulham with this one.

Would be keen to try if you upload it. .3 or .4?

Last edited:
i'll get round to it at some point soon matey.

OK thanks- using the JK v2.1 tactic (by reminx) but conceding goals for fun! Managed 4 clean sheets in 28 games and conceded 39 (6th worst defence in the league!)

I use a personalised 4-2-3-1, and am scoring goals for fun, with most teams I play with. Some goals are conceded, but overall, I win like 25 games or so pretty easily..

1 BWM on Defend, 1 CM on support;; either AP(S) or DM(D) depending on where I play. 2 wingers on Attack, and a TM/Poacher (depending on how I set my wingers, and what instructions I give them.) on attack. Goals galore.

But main point is, it won't work for every team. You'll have to form your tactics based on what your team can do. Even the best of tactics may be horrible, if your team is not suited to the tactic.

Yes u are right . If u have a tactics that wins 25 games easily than u got something here . Post it and let people enjoy it . There might be some tweaks people may make to improve it

I settled on the 3-4-2-1-0, not what I was looking for, but **** it works!

Ive had serious trouble making any formations myself this year (losing like there was no tommorow) but i recently bought a 19 year old wonderkid regen that plays amc for 28 mill, dont judge my descicion making skills :p anywhore i figured that i needed to create a 4-2-3-1 and to my suprise it is working pretty well so far, still sorta early in the season, i`ll have to see how it is around march, if its still functioning i might share it. dont wanna do it yet if it is secretely ****, but just hasnt shown yet :p
Sorry for a long post about nothing really....

Allright, so to continue my post from earlier.
The season is now over, how did it go. As i said it started pretty good, but then about 15 games in I encountered a losing streak. It was first when i was playing an important champions league game i had to win, i turned things around. I was losing 2-0 at halftime, i did some minor tweaks and ended up winning the game 2-6. A winning formula was created.
Now, how did i do in the league, well i won it. I won the **** thing, using my own tactic, a functioning 4-2-3-1.
If peope want me to, I can upload some screenies and possibly the tactic if anyone is interested? Cause it can deffinately be made better as it has its faults, like everyone, but it granted me my first premiership title with Liverpool in this years edition :D
Thank you and good night.
-TommyTomster

JK V.2.1

I too was using the JK (Dortmund-esque tactics). Only works with the best team IMO. Conceeding 4-5 goals a game sometimes

gegenpressing v2
433 triangle passing
433 stoke

so far.