Anyone from FM on FM Base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis290

Reaction score
There was a thread earlier asking if you or anyone you knew were in FM...well about the players/staff/whoever in FM, are any of them users on FM Base? Think about it...I'm sure lots of managers and players play this game. I remember reading that Arsene Wenger uses it to scout players. And FM Base is probably the most commonly used website for this game, other than maybe SI forums, which is a bit crowded...so I think the chances are pretty good that someone famous in the world of football uses it. It's a complicated game and you need help from the people that have time to play it all day. Who knows, maybe Raikan has inspired a real life signing.

I doubt that anyone famous would be a really, really frequent poster, but it's possible some of them could...I mean, I bet professional footballers have a surprising amount of time on their hand: they can only train a few hours a day. Also, they know the game well and this is the only medium through which they can talk about it with normal, knowledgeable fans without their celebrity status being known. If I were a professional footballer I'd be really curious to see what football fans around the world think about my team, how good I am in FM, who recommends that they buy me, what tactics my team should use...this is the only place they can have a normal conversation about these things.

The question is, who among us is a manager or football star?

Me.

I'm Cristiano Ronaldo.

Someone was going to do it...

" without their celebrity status being known "
They arent going to reply to this thread then are they ? :p
Cant imagine many big stars playing FM, but youth players will have loads of time on their hands and will enjoy gaming, so some of them might be on the site

Most of the Players play Fifa and have matches between themselves. I doubt if many play FM.

I am José, José Mourinho. Football is my passion, FM is my game.

I just installed a till system in a pub in Southern Spain which is owned by Trevor Horseley (sp), owner of Forest Green Rovers. So I met him a couple of times...

Status
Not open for further replies.