SLR1987

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with Malaga?

I'm thinking of giving them a shot, wondered how you would play? Who you would sign? Who would you sell? Would you keep Van Nostrelboy?

They should be a half decent game, with the financial backing of the owners... Maybe after a few seasons, and the right signings, maybe even break the Barca/Madrid dominance of the league.

I've thought about it.
Nistelrooy is excellent for about two seasons IMO.

Well it would be not so hard with Malaga :D I won the league with Bilbao (BRILLIANT TEAM, they're incredible).

How would you play Van Nistelrooy? as a Poacher, alongside Baptista as DLF? or Rondon as Target Man? I find it hard to believe Joaquin is transfer listed! He'll be staying!

On my game Chelsea sign rondon 2nd season and he scores 30+ a season with an average midfield behind him

I did a couple seasons and lost the save. Rondon was awesome in the second season, bit hit and miss first year though. I sacked off van Nistelrooy, too slow for my set up to be honest. Mathijsen and Demichelis weren't fantastic either. Did well though, finished 6th and 3rd respectively. Erick Torres and Jan Vertonghen were absolutely beasts!