cfc1991

Reaction score
Doing a Chelsea season again, I normally win the Premier League all the time but I always blow my cash on superstars so I've opted for a young squad this year, signed a couple decent regens and Alex Smithies along with playing a lot of the current youth, Kakuta, van Aanholt, McEachren, Mancienne, Mellis, Sturridge,

I have signed one big signing which is Pirlo and also signed Neymar from santos for Drogba's replacement, I am playing a 4-3-3 with the standard Chelsea defence, Pirlo in defensive midfield as a deep-lying playmaker, Lampard box-to-box, Ramires/Essien/McEachren as Advanced playmaker rand Kakuta/Malouda/Zhirkov left wing, Anelka/regen right wing and Sturridge/Drogba up-front.

I am not doing well really, I'm winning games but not by much and drawing, it's end of January and also the way I'm playing isn't very good and not creating enough chances! Also Pirlo is not living up to his 45Million quid price tag!!! He's playing at average 6.71 which is awful and I don't see much of him in games.

any tactical downloads people can suggest would be great, I really wanna stick to 4-3-3 if possible.

I know I probably have posted this and I'm not supposed to but I've used the thread at the top and no-one ever replied so I created a thread please don't shoot me!

CHEERS :D

screenshots of your squad would hlp( especially player settings)

how do you play your matches, staying the same mentallity or do you change

do you take account of the weather

how up to date are the noets on teamtalks for your players do you have? and do you remember that the same TT will stop being effektiv after a while