Anyone got any Valencia kits?

adadrobt

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have any Valencia kits or know where i can find them? the current one is boring haha i might have to request one of somebody who is the best at making kits?

Looking for ones too! Requested one of ZeCarlos' thread but it appears he doesn't visit the site very often. If anyone else has any let me know!

Did that but got rejected because i already requested on another thread!

I think hermanchides has stopped making them now which is a bit ****! Hopefully we will find someone that does them soon haha!

I think hermanchides has stopped making them now which is a bit ****! Hopefully we will find someone that does them soon haha!

**** I wasnt aware that he had stopped making kits.... glad that you pointed that out.....

sorry,i don not have .good luck to you .
g.gif

**** I wasnt aware that he had stopped making kits.... glad that you pointed that out.....

Hi hermanchides, sorry that the comment may sound a bit ******, i admire all the kits you've made they are brilliant but i read that you weren't producing kits anymore is that true?

Its a waste of a very good talent if you have mate, only wish i could do something similar!

Do what i did. i saved the kits and change their name to the name of the kit that i had in my Graphics folder.

hmmm did that but it appears its a different file type. PNG or somthing is required.

whats the problem? download Spain KitPack, Rename the kits that i posted here and copy it to the folder of the kitpack that you have downloaded.

(sorry for bad english)

Hi hermanchides, sorry that the comment may sound a bit ******, i admire all the kits you've made they are brilliant but i read that you weren't producing kits anymore is that true?

Its a waste of a very good talent if you have mate, only wish i could do something similar!

No idea where you read that I wasnt making kits anymore, My request thread is still on here (although closed to requests currently), I only close it when i have too many to be getting on with, but I am also working on the 2012/13 season kit packs so i certainly havent stopped making them :)

No idea where you read that I wasnt making kits anymore, My request thread is still on here (although closed to requests currently), I only close it when i have too many to be getting on with, but I am also working on the 2012/13 season kit packs so i certainly havent stopped making them :)

Im not too sure where I read it now, I also thought you had stopped because your thread was closed to requests haha! im looking forward to the new kit packs then, if you dont mind me asking what software do you use? I downloaded the gimp software and it was ****! Cheers!