Anyone had new stadium for AC Milan ?

sebastiansas

Reaction score
Hello guys, I was just wandering if some of you who played AC Milan had a new stadium in the game. I am in 2018 - 2019 and still play on San Siro. I would like to have a new stadium, a stadium only for me, so I don't have to pay anual rent and share with Inter. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, I was just wandering if some of you who played AC Milan had a new stadium in the game. I am in 2018 - 2019 and still play on San Siro. I would like to have a new stadium, a stadium only for me, so I don't have to pay anual rent and share with Inter. Thanks in advance.

I dont think AC would move away from the San Siro :S

I am doing that for 5 years :) Make Board Request => Expand the stadium. Allthough I know it is not possible to expand it, I thaught that they will build a new one. I have 20 Financial Control in my personal manager stats and I just became the best manager of all times in the hall of fame. When I was playing Juventus and Genoa, the board made new stadiums for these 2 teams with the name "Sebastian Arena" dedicated to their greatest manager. Now, at AC Milan they didn't agreed yet to a new stadium. I must mention that the team was in a process of a takeover 2 years ago, when Franco Baresi took charge at AC Milan.

why do you want a new stadium?? its the San Siro for crying out loud ;) it would cost them a fortune mate, dont think Ac will name a stadium after you unfortunately :wub: try a smaller team

I don't care if they name a stadium after my name, I just want a bigger one, a stadium that I don't share with Inter. I am planing to stay at Milan until Football Manager 2011 comes up :), so I have lots of seasons ahead. to hope for another stadium :) My current financial balance is +290 M.

P.S My average attendance at the end of the last 5 seasons was 80.000 +

Last edited:
isn't the san siro a nick name, real name giuseppe meazza? Meazza was one of the greatest italians, played for both milan clubs. So they already have a stadium named after a legend, chances of another are slim

San Siro is the name for Milan team and Giuseppe Meazza for Inter. The name of the possible new stadium is not the point, it wouldn't really matter. I am confident though that in the future, they would make a bigger one. Someone posted on the forum his stadium in 2025. It had 120.000 capacity , roof and all the improvements. I think that team was Tottenham.

liverpool always buy a new stadium roughlt 2015 season. never really heard of any other teams getting one.

Yes man, this is what I was saying. In the game Inter's stadium is named Meazza and Milan's is named San Siro.

i was ****** off previously when i improved charlton's fortunes and they wanted to make a new stadium called 'curbishley arena', so getting a new stadium may not be a good thing :S

anyway, you wont have much chance of getting a new stadium since san siro's pretty big already

@Sarymonde I am romanian and English is my secondary language, so I might not make myself understood all the time :)

@cmh9090 The stadium thing became my new challenge in the game. I'll post here when I'll have a bigger one.