anyone had this happen to them

jamespir

Reaction score
in my game i am one manager( manger a) at tottenham another at grimsby (manager b) grimsby i have currently got the second in thecoca cola leaugue 2 after 20 games played my tottenham side are 7th in the premier league t
totenham game leauge cup round three against everton we lost 5-0 after they injusred 5 of my players in the first half game continues manager b is offered the tottenham job ( no mention of the manager a been sacked ) i accepted and then manager a was sacked next day grimsby gave the manager a job

my question is if i had declined would manager a still been in charge of totenham or would he ahve been sacked anyway and also why didnt they sack me before looking for a replacement

Ummm....I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. On lines like, "...grimsby gave the manager a job" did you mean "...Grimsby gave Manager-A a job."? And then, "...injusred 5 of my players in the first half game continues manager b is offered the tottenham job...". No offense, but my eyes actually got hurt while reading that.

Anyway, if they want to sack Manager-A, they'll probably do it even if Manager-B didn't accept the offer. They'll just contact another big-name manager. So unless Manager-A performs better, he's gonna get fired sooner or later.