Anyone having problem with SI staff on their private homepage www.sigames.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grande

Reaction score
Im always facing a ban whenever i speak my mind. They brake the rule of human rights. Is it only me, or have others had this problem with the SI staff?

I do not even get a reason for my ban. Which is shocking how unprofessional they are proving to be.
Last time, a couple of days ago there was a topic discussing if anyone where to buy FM14. I wrote i was not going to buy it because they failed to deliver a fully ready game last time i bought a game through them, which was FM13. In my case, i find FM 13 a total disappointment.

Now, this was to much for SI staff to deal with. They simply stripped me for my human rights of speaking what i think, and therefor just banned me. And to be honest, its not the first time. Whenever they are facing negativity they just seem to ban it away.

Is this some witch hunt after me, or do anyone else faced this nonsense?

Did you mention* anything about illigal versions in the post ? Did you get personal against any of those working for SI ?
If so, then you did break the rules of the forum. The reason I mention the bashing of Si employes is that even do we see this alot here to in the frustration thread, this forum is not run by SI. If it had though, then those people would have been banned from here to. I am not talking about constructiv critisism, but about just saying that they are useless, idiots etc.

* Note, only mentioning.

Last edited:
Did not mention anything illigal no, ive payed for FM13.
How can i get personal against any of those working for SI? I dont even know them. Something called constructive critics, which is not illigal to point out.

And if i so had mentioned something which was against the rules, there should be a warning or a reason explained for the ban.
Not just a direct ban without any explanation. I thought SI was more professional then this.

Im always facing a ban whenever i speak my mind. They brake the rule of human rights. Is it only me, or have others had this problem with the SI staff?

I do not even get a reason for my ban. Which is shocking how unprofessional they are proving to be.
Last time, a couple of days ago there was a topic discussing if anyone where to buy FM14. I wrote i was not going to buy it because they failed to deliver a fully ready game last time i bought a game through them, which was FM13. In my case, i find FM 13 a total disappointment.

Now, this was to much for SI staff to deal with. They simply stripped me for my human rights of speaking what i think, and therefor just banned me. And to be honest, its not the first time. Whenever they are facing negativity they just seem to ban it away.

Is this some witch hunt after me, or do anyone else faced this nonsense?

I read your posts. To be fair was unconstructive flaming.

They are quite clear they want constructive criticism. They haven't broken your rights. It's a private forum, like this one. They can remove you at any time, like we can.

Did not mention anything illigal no, ive payed for FM13.
How can i get personal against any of those working for SI? I dont even know them. Something called constructive critics, which is not illigal to point out.

And if i so had mentioned something which was against the rules, there should be a warning or a reason explained for the ban.
Not just a direct ban without any explanation. I thought SI was more professional then this.

If you ttink you did nothing wrong, not saying anything about the staff of SI, just speaking your mind about the product in a contructive way, then it IS possible that they banned you by misstake.Believe me, I have done so before ( clicking 44 infraction points instead of 4). Here, I would get in touch with them and explain your point of view.

EDIT; Reading MIkes post it seems there where no misstake( clicking the wrong infraction points) from their part.

If you ttink you did nothing wrong, not saying anything about the staff of SI, just speaking your mind about the product in a contructive way, then it IS possible that they banned you by misstake.Believe me, I have done so before ( clicking 44 infraction points instead of 4). Here, I would get in touch with them and explain your point of view.

He got a 1000 point ban.

Grande, do you have multiple accounts there.

Not to be a **** but the whole "Freedom of speech" and "human rights" thing isn't an excuse for people to act out on forums and just fill them with needless posts that do nothing to help them or the company involved.

Most forums are private forums and you'll face bans for such things on most of them. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just flaming/attacking said forum/company. I've not seen your posts but it's clear by the fact you have been banned numerous times you're falling into the latter half, so you only have yourself to blame sadly.

He got a 1000 point ban.

Grande, do you have multiple accounts there.

No i do not. This is my one and only account.

Flaming it was not, if what i said was seen as hars or to much for SI staff to handle - then i am not the one in need of anger management class. If i feel they have poor programmers, and lack of football understanding then that is my right to express myself. If that is my opinion WHY i will not buy or support Football Manager any more, then that is my right to express myself that way.

Maybe instead of just banning people because they felt offended, then learn something because im not the first one claiming they are doing a really bad job. FM13 was in fact a scam, selling a game which in fact was not even close to 40% done. ****, it took months before it was playable.

Maybe staff of SI's site have had allot of negativity and banned allot of people, thinking i might be one of those? They are wrong. Try check my IP and where in the world im writing from, then they would see im a new person on SI's site.

What i found unforgivable is the way they threat people. Banning without a warning, banning without a reason. How rude. Lack of manners is what that is.

Not to be a **** but the whole "Freedom of speech" and "human rights" thing isn't an excuse for people to act out on forums and just fill them with needless posts that do nothing to help them or the company involved.

Most forums are private forums and you'll face bans for such things on most of them. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just flaming/attacking said forum/company. I've not seen your posts but it's clear by the fact you have been banned numerous times you're falling into the latter half, so you only have yourself to blame sadly.

I have been banned numerous times you say? Proof please, before you accuse me of such. Be careful by pointing fingers like that without any proof of what you are saying.

When that said, it was my first and only account on SI's site. So whatever reason they had to ban me with 1000pts, i do not get nor understand.

I have been banned numerous times you say? Proof please, before you accuse me of such. Be careful by pointing fingers like that without any proof of what you are saying.

When that said, it was my first and only account on SI's site. So whatever reason they had to ban me with 1000pts, i do not get nor understand.

I think he just missread your opening post ( " And to be honest, its not the first time. Whenever they are facing negativity they just seem to ban it away") and that you were referring to your self.

They simply stripped me for my human rights of speaking what i think, and therefor just banned me. And to be honest, its not the first time.

Highly implies you've been banned before, as TBH said I missread it.

Not really sure this is the place for such a discussion. To get a 1000 point ban, you need to have seriously ****** them off. Which is a very hard task, even with GD at its worst.

No grande, they rarely ban people relative to the number there, and especially with 1000 points. In fact I can see why they banned you, repeatedly calling it a scam. You dont have the right to insult their programmers, that's exactly why you were banned. If you did that in person or in a shop, you would be thrown out. You were rude and got banned, that's your own fault.

If you have issues, take it up with them

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.