Anyone Know Any Good Players For Blue Square Teams

Cpt Rosko

Reaction score
I'm Newport County and i got a transfer budget of 6k ( Amazing :| ) but have no idea who to sign or loan.

tryed going after some man utd U18 but none want to come :( and i dont no where esle to find some quilty players for this league.

So please help :D

winfield where do i put the files to so i can import them to my FM data ??

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

dont worry done it now but it seems most these players are for league 1-2 teams none of them intrested in signing for me :(

Well try a local tema to Newport and try and see if any are avalible for loan in there reserves. Evan if they aint avalible for loan give it a go, it may work,

Not even for loan? I find that hard to believe. I know at least 2 defenders and a few strikers will go on loan to teams even lower than BSN/BSS. Check the reserves for Wallsall, they've got a few for loan. I loaned them myself. Nardiello can and will sign for BSN/BSS teams, Thaer will sign for BSN/BSS teams. Tero Mantyla, Fraser Franks will go on loan. No-one with messi type stats is coing to be avalable for you. But a lot of guys especially those that come from L1 and L2 will do the job here for loan

I started with newport and didn't get any loans until I got into Coca leagues. Mostly just bought people who were out of contracts and built my team up from there until I could get loans. I got Ashley Clarke which was a beast until I got to the premiere league then sold him for like 8 million (he was old and on the decline).

Lee Matthews, Scott Tynan, Gary Brown, Chris Hussey, Carl Asaba, Darren Jones, Scott Brown, Jay Harris

look for players available for loan that earn less than 500 a week

signed some alright players now about 7 games in and placed 4th so doing alright. BTW how do u take screen shots and post them on here ???

Marco adaggio!! quality striker. he has played 11 games in the blue square south and scored 8 goals. i signed him for free from stafford

I need some fast strikers and a good defender for my bath team i am 22nd and in december so?

I need some fast strikers and a good defender for my bath team i am 22nd and in december so?

***** Topp - Class striker, not the best in the pace department, I think he's around 13-14 In pace. :D

If you look through the northern irish leagues you can find a few lower league gems . at cheap prices and wages ;)

here are some players i've singed for a bsp team
Andrei Antonov(sp) free Estonia
Paris Cowan-Hall free Pompey
Antonio German Loan QPR
Joe Dudgeon(sp) Loan Man U
Oliver Norwood (sp) Loan Man U
Danny Drinkwater Loan Man U
also look at ur assistant manager's team report
normally he recommends some good players

I had good success in Blue Square with David Terminello and Elias Demourtzidis...both Australian CMs. Got them on frees.

Also managed to get Stephen Stirling from Rangers on a free....he destroyed up until League 1...averaged higher than 7.30, only problem was his stamina.

Keep a look out for them. Also got Netherlands Antilles striker Ethmond Henriquez on a free....he was dominant up until League 2.

Hope it helped :)