Anyone managed to create a solid realistic formation which can overachieve?

Uygar89

Reaction score
Wondering whether it is possible in this year's FM to create a solid realistic formation like the wide 4231, 442, 41221 etc. which you can have consistent results with? All I see is pure ME breaking tactics like without strikers, or 3 shadow strikers etc... No team plays with these kind of formations. In FM 16, you could at least create good 442s and 4411s...

ill give u mine if you buy the players to suit the roles you will own

mRlNeY.jpg

O418CJ.jpg

B9G8ve.jpg

X2Nn8t.jpg

now when you are playing strong opposition and they wanna a 4-2-3-1 suprise them play my 4-3-1-2 central and annhilate them
gAlXEt.jpg

pfKAyc.jpg

along with smart recruitment from youth system & buying the right players at the right time this is what i have yielded trophy wise

N7uLDf.jpg

sorry dude, but with this team and these players you dont even need a tactic :) just basically chose any formation, put in the players into the best position and results will come :)

i have this team now because of winning title... so stop arguing and trust someone who has played since 97/98 lol

Wondering whether it is possible in this year's FM to create a solid realistic formation like the wide 4231, 442, 41221 etc. which you can have consistent results with? All I see is pure ME breaking tactics like without strikers, or 3 shadow strikers etc... No team plays with these kind of formations. In FM 16, you could at least create good 442s and 4411s...

Knap has a couple of 4231s tested with Liverpool/totteham that are great.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/398685-raw-sienna-4231-knap-173/?page=3

https://community.sigames.com/topic/402125-wof-3421-knap-fm1731/

sorry dude, but with this team and these players you dont even need a tactic :) just basically chose any formation, put in the players into the best position and results will come :)

Look at his result history
lost 3-1 to Stoke -
lost 1-0 to Leicester,

He's not running that riot with the team, looks pretty balanced. V.Strong but not game breaking easy.

Look at his result history
lost 3-1 to Stoke -
lost 1-0 to Leicester,

He's not running that riot with the team, looks pretty balanced. V.Strong but not game breaking easy.

thats watfords result history they're in the top 4 lool

here is some of mine this season
XcDFGh.jpg

It is also football manager...

Not football plug and play.

Create a balanced formation and manage your team and tactics through the season.