Anyone managed to have success with Arsenal since 14.3.1? (Please Help!)

goonerotis

Reaction score
I always try to create my own tactic whenever I start a save, pre-season will go well then when we get into the season I'll hit the unfortunate reality that the tactic I've prayed upon for hours sucks. I usually resort back to this forum to get a tactic I think will suit Arsenal and I have always had success thanks to you guys who take the time to share your great tactics. Ever since 14.3.1 I haven't been able to have success with Arsenal because the tactics I download just don't give me the success I'm hoping for.

If anyone has had success with Arsenal recently could you please share your tactic with me or offer any advice? Thankyou

I have a decent tactic thatbplays to the teams strengths. When you start a save or in pre season, ALWAYS set tactics training to near the highest possible until 3 tactic bars are at least 2/3's full. You may also want to sign a defensive midfielder with decent aerial ability. Also you may want to play 5 at the back against Italian teams, so I picked up a world cup Chile tactic.

I had a save with Arsenal where i won 3 BPL's and 2 CL's but i honestly can't remember if it was 14.3 or 14.3.. Either way i still play that save from time to time and there's a 4-4-1-1 tactic in this site that is extremely good, i just tweaked it a bit to fit Arsenal's players.