Reaction score
Man Cityy

GK: De Gea/Hart

Dl: Bale/Baines
Dc: Kjaer/Dann
Dc: Toure/Carrico
Dr: Rafael

Ml: Griezmann/Gervinho
Mc:Modric/Wilshere(trained as cm, can play all over midfeild)
Mc: Yaya Toure/Rodwell/Van der Vaart
Mr: Silva/Douglas Costa

Fc: Aguero/Tripodi
Fc:Ballotelli/Aquafresca

take into note in 2015, played 21 this season and going strong unbeaten, won title for last season, won it twice with arsenal when took charge of City they where 17th took them to 5th then won title second season. Currently in January 1015 with 91million in the bank so dont hold back giving me some good feedback

Im surprised you still have balotelli, but all in all a very good team, try and get pastore and babacar, and your team would be amazing, i would say the best thing to do is to start regen hunting

Im surprised you still have balotelli, but all in all a very good team, try and get pastore and babacar, and your team would be amazing, i would say the best thing to do is to start regen hunting

When i was at Arsenal i signed Balotelli then when i went to City he was unhappy there so brought him back and iv had babacar but he didnt play to great wasnt scoring as well as my current strikers so i cashed in on him

Average age is 26, just played sunderland and won 4-2 was 3-0 up after 25minutes

get mario fernandes as right back - or Vrsaljko

Sorry, but why would you be city when you support utd? I'm not criticising you, but I couldn't play as a rival, even if it's only a game.

Cause its at least abit of a challenge and when a club approaches you offering you a transfer budget of 143million its hard to say no when you can have all the fun you like haha. But recently iv been abit more homegrown following Wigan because United have been my team since i was a youngster. But with growing up in wigan recently been following both teams but playing with city doesnt phase me