Anyone played/playing as Brighton?

cotch

Reaction score
What positions need to be strengthened? What players should be sold instantly?

From a glance i can see a few depth issues, like RB/LB/ST.

I played Brighton once, it depends on ur formation I guess. Since i wanna test as many as the fm23 wonderkid, I sell all one-year left contract players: Veltman, Trossard (u can get better offer if u trigger the extention clause then sell in january), Allister, March, Lallana. And manage to bring Abada (RW), Schelderup (LW), Pedro (ST), Scully (RB), Datro Fofana (ST in january), Celeb Okoli (DC).

I started a save last night as Brighton and so far I'm doing rather well.

Struggling to sell a lot of the older players worth money but so far I have managed to sell March to Villa for £19.75m, Veltman to Ajax for £10m, Lallana to Villa for £2.5m & loan Webster to Villa for a mandatory future fee of £20m.

Got offered £34m for Trossard but decided to keep him as he is by far my best player. Already triggered the contract extension mentioned above but if someone comes in with £50m+ I will struggle to say no.

Signed cover for more or less everywhere on the field but open to any further recommendations as I have abouyt £200k in wages and £25m left for transfers.

Gulliksen is the only norwegian part from Scheldrup thats realy worth signing, but hes a bargain aswell!
I just got offfered the Brighton job on my Norwegian league save, and i took it and created an alternate save since i am using this save to test and tweak tactics. Brightondid not realy ahve any youth prospects or exciting players part from Calceido, Haydon Roberts and Kozlowski.

Here's a nice video about the new super talent of Football Manager 2023.

Moufi (RB) was quality for me when I was Brighton, also Dion Drena Beljo (ST).