Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyRach

Reaction score
In FM 11? If so who did you sell and who did you buy?
I thought a lot of the Man United players would have more than 3 stars....or maybe I've just got the star rating wrong.

Last edited:
I am, and I've signed just Steven Defour. Don't worry, cos Hargreaves comes back in November and he's briliiant at set peices

i sold berbaflop, anderson, macheda and wellbeck
signed abonlahor, bale, rodwell and witsel

Yeah but Man Utd isnt much of a challenge, you have a great fanbase, stadium, finances, good players to sell, great reputation, already in the champions league.. I used to manage Man Utd all the time but it gets a bit boring after the second season :)

I might have a mega game where i pick every league and division on the game, then pick random team... roll on Friday haha

how much did bale cost you?

27 million XD
but im paying over 48 months with 5 million when he plays 50 matches
better than spending the small bit of transfer budget we have
also sold carrick and have 17 million left

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

also signed pires on a free

Im playing with em.. always first choise :>

Making em goal machine with 4-2-2 wings, first 2-3 matches i had sum strugle getting tactic but after few tweaks i made em look awesum. 3-0, 4-1, 8-0, 3-0 scores in latest 4 matches

Bought these players. Hazard, Afellay, Defour and always my hero S Augero.... + replacement for VDS... wich prolly gonna be René Adler... Neur or somebody like them. Prolly gonna end up selling Berbatov... prolly cuz he prolly will lack matches anyhow, Macheda will play him untill transfer window and then see what happen. Owen same with him don't really see him future in united so he gotta go... JPark always loved that guy but hes out also in upcoming transferwindow.... Hargreves always wanted by some german team... Obertan and Anderson i dont see them needed so better sell them instead of making em unhappy

Also looking forward to get Andreas beck(hoffenheim) Superb future star. Since i see united only got rafael and O'shea at that position, but you can't find him on demo tho cuz the german league ain't 100% viewable + german national team ain't there but you can download fix so should be working + Simon kjaer(wolfsburg) try one of thouse and you will succes :)

Last edited:
hmm... out... none... signed guliano, kevin, areola and eden hazard.... I spend over 40 mil for them.... o_O
and yea, hazard have younger brother... thorgan I think... hes going to be better than his older brother ^^

for anyone playing with United, this is who you need:

Gk: (most important)

Andrea Consigli - Atalanta
Manuel Neuer - Schalke
Rene Adler - Leverkusen
Igor Akinfeev - CSKA
Guilermo Ochoa - America Mex
David De Gea - Atletico
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax

Rb:

Dario Sjnra - Shakathar
Micha Richards - City (see if they will let him go)
Sergio Ramos - Real (if you can afford him)

Cm: (need creative playmaker)

Steven Defour - Standard
Axel Witsel - Standard
Eden Hazard - Lille
Ricardo Montolivo - Fiorentina
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Toni Kroos - Bayern
Bastian Schweinsteiger - Bayern
Marek Hamsik - Napoli

Gareth Bale - Tottenham!!! :p

Upfront, if you want to sell Owen and Berbie...

Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Vagner Love - CSKA
Neymar - Santos
Luis Suarez - Ajax
Mauro Zarate - Lazio
Antonio Cassano - Sampdoria (might be free in full release)
Lisandro Lopez - Lyon
Nilmar - Villareal

they definately need a new World Class Gk, a good Midfield Maestro and a Striker if you do not want Berbie upfront!

Last edited:
In FM 11? If so who did you sell and who did you buy?
I thought a lot of the Man United players would have more than 3 stars....or maybe I've just got the star rating wrong.
you have the star rating wrong. the rating is relative to the team based on the players currently at the squad and the reputation of the club.

my signgs for full release when i get it:

hamsik
hazard
defour
vertonghen

with carrick, brown going out

why might cassano be free in the full release? has sampdoria tore his contract up :p

for anyone playing with United, this is who you need:

Gk: (most important)

Andrea Consigli - Atalanta
Manuel Neuer - Schalke
Rene Adler - Leverkusen
Igor Akinfeev - CSKA
Guilermo Ochoa - America Mex
David De Gea - Atletico
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax

Rb:

Dario Sjnra - Shakathar
Micha Richards - City (see if they will let him go)
Rafinha - Schalke (good tutor for Rafael too)
Sergio Ramos - Real (if you can afford him)

Cm: (need creative playmaker)

Steven Defour - Standard
Axel Witsel - Standard
Eden Hazard - Lille
Ricardo Montolivo - Fiorentina
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Toni Kroos - Bayern
Bastian Schweinsteiger - Bayern
Marek Hamsik - Napoli

Gareth Bale - Tottenham!!! :p

Upfront, if you want to sell Owen and Berbie...

Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Vagner Love - CSKA
Neymar - Corinthians
Luis Suarez - Ajax
Mauro Zarate - Lazio
Andre Pierre Gignac - Tolouse
Antonio Cassano - Sampdoria (might be free in full release)
Lisandro Lopez - Lyon
Nilmar - Villareal

they definately need a new World Class Gk, a good Midfield Maestro and a Striker if you do not want Berbie upfront!

good list, but Ochoa for gk ? Dunno, he seems too weak for united, however, he seemed too week for united on fm 10 also. My question is... is he really that good on 11... his stats are poor :((
and schweinie, hes more like central mid, rather then playmaker... hes something like fletcher, isnt he? ps. its darijo srna :p ...
and another ps... sry for bad eng...
ps no3. ja nisam odavle, ko razumi shvatice :D joke :)

To be honest i don't why anyone would unsettle the team and change the squad so drastically, i started a game with United and have only bought Coentrao- as long term cover for Giggs and at £3.9 million is a bargin.
Otherwise there is no point, the defence is brilliant and the squad balance decent. Besides, don't wanna go down the Arsenal route and just buy young foreigners

have bought different players on different saves and tried loads of formations but dont seem to be doin that good any ideas on tactics or good formation?

Sign Labyad and Kevin, both midfielders, both get 5 star ratings for potential, both under £5m

Status
Not open for further replies.