Anyone reliable players to play FM online??

boyzie04

Reaction score
Looking for a couple of reliable players to play online.....
message please

When you say reliable, what do you mean? I would be very happy to play but would only be able to play about 3 hours a week. I could play mostly on weekends and weekdays.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Sorry, when I said weekdays I meant weekday evenings

hello im reliable looking to join a network game add me on steam giggs or hamachi jay11889 pw rooney

jay your not reliable your a joke, you played for 1 night then quit in my game, if there was a reason you havnt even had the decency to let me know. i hate timewasters like you. there should be a thread to name and shame people like you so others dont waste time on you for you to quit if things dont go your way

unreliable players

i agree cutsy
he left my game after 1 night also

jay your not reliable your a joke, you played for 1 night then quit in my game, if there was a reason you havnt even had the decency to let me know. i hate timewasters like you. there should be a thread to name and shame people like you so others dont waste time on you for you to quit if things dont go your way

Amen to this.

you joking i dident quit u dident come on

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

it said your offline on hamachi so how the **** can i join if your offline

look at the time table jay. i have been on every night from 7.30-12 except for friday and saturday night which are the allocated nights off, any one in our game will vouch for that so dont lie. to prove it we are now in 3rd season so how have we managed that?

im not lieing u dident come on hamachi i checked it monday it said offline ffs

sorry but u didnt we was on monday. its not fair to spam up this guys thread. i dont want to talk to you but if you have anything to say, send it in a pm to me