choices

Reaction score
Maybe I haven't really paid attention throughout my years when I am at Stjarnan. But I just sold my 27 year old keeper to Chelsea for 44 million at the end of the year. Of course it wasn't in the transfer window so he still stayed on my team, but when he did finally leave they credited it for only 22 million instead of the 44. Just curious if anyone else has seen it. Also my highest paid fee for a guy was 35 million, but under my coach and a pop up came up saying that it was only 25 million. Just curious if anyone else has seen this in their game.

must be addon making the price low.

what where the transfer detials on that 44m sale.

like 22m up front with 22m in 24 months ?

Nope. I always check to see when i am actually selling to a team if this happens. I think it is occurring cause

1. my league prestige is dropping
2. all my players values have dropped (highest one was worth 59 million and now is at 34 million)
3. All the transfers throughout my game have changed
4. even my teams who are feeder for merchidizing have dropped from 4.77M and 5M to around 3M and less

only reason why i think it happens is cause now in the champs league I am getting less money (this happened during the group stage). Instead of making the normal 1.1M a win in the group stage its around 620K and 350K for ties.

So instead of having over 150M in my balance it is now down to 55 million in the new year. Lost of around 40 million in transfer fees, plus the money they took out to pay the board and then the drop in everything. Just a little frustrating. At least I been over 100 million last year.

Check your percentage of transfer revenue, that's probably why you're not getting the full amount. You can make a request to your board to let you get a higher percentage.

Check your percentage of transfer revenue, that's probably why you're not getting the full amount. You can make a request to your board to let you get a higher percentage.

I had 27 million for transfers and put that into my wages. So I don't even have that option to request that. Plus its like everything has been erased now. Largest gate receipts was 750K, but after my knockout stage it says congrats your highest gate receipts is now 450K. Maybe it is a bug? I will look to see how it plays out. Usually it cuts down the winnings every couple of years (seems to be when my league prestige drops), but to answer your question the new wages and transfer budget always comes out halfway through the group stage so I don't know how I went from making 10 million for the group stage and then 1.1M for the first win and then losing money for the rest of the games.

Maybe the teams that you originally bought the players off had clauses in the deal to take a certain percentage of the next sale?

See when I usually buy people I never do installments (although I did for like 7 players on this save about 10 years ago), but other than that its always just straight money with no other clauses. I don't like to worry about how much money I owe a month, or future fee's, and I hate to give bigger teams more money when they obviously don't need it. It really is like the game just took everything that I had to do with money and cut it in half. Wages seemed to go down as well. Last year I was around 900K. Only person I sold was my goalie and I did bring in a midfielder (around the same wages) and my wages for the new year is only around 500K. Pretty sure the youth players who's contract status was up to be too old for the youth team didn't account for the 400K in wages that dropped.

Like I said I don't know if this is happen before and I just realized it now or if something did happen in my game. Either way I will pay more attention to it coming up.

Maybe you changed your currency from $ to £ :))))))))))

Oh I so hope this is true, but sadly it is not. I will take pictures of the next time I had the most sales at home and transfer fees so I have proof.

Okay so I am confused which is why I started this. I stated that I sold my goalie for 44 million but when the transfer went through it was for only 26 million. The guy that I bought in the picture I actually bought for 21 million. Not the 34 million like it states. He is actually now listed that that price for value. However I lost in the Semi Fimal to Real Madrid and I went from 50 balance to all the way up to 106 million without the Champs league tv rights. So I guess it worked itself out, but was just confused when everything dropped.

Did anyone else experience this?

So just got done with the quarter finals of the Champs league and again it just cut down the money. All my players have now dropped again in value. Top two people I had on my team were 47 million and 43 and they dropped 20 million for now 26 and 24. Still have no idea and I assume that anyone else doesn't see it since no one plays outside of the top four leagues?

EDIT: Also my balance just went from $400M to $200M.

Last edited:
Actually I don't know. The leagues rep doesn't usually come out until the middle of the year for Iceland. Normally it happens in the group stage, but like a week or so later everything is back to normal. It just put me in a bad position cause I was going to sell some guys and the guys I wanted to sell where listed around 40+M and then they dropped to 20M. When the rankings come out I will post, but I have a feeling that it is good. Last year the league sponsorship went up like 2 million for the league so I assumed the league rep is still good. Then again I did lose in the Semi's this year in Champs league to Real Madrid so maybe we did take the hit.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Nope league is still #9 and the Cup is #12. Same the same as last year. Though I was 10 and 12 though last year. League is still 3 1/2 stars

---------- Post added 02/09/2011 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 31/08/2011 at 11:51 AM ----------

Apparently it might just be a glitch in the game. Wouldn't go so far to say bug cause apparently once it happens all you have to do is shut down the game and re-open it and everything is fine.