anyone setting up a network game?

boist22

Reaction score
is anyone setting a network game up im interested in playing.8-|

i can set one up if you want.
what league do you want?

do you want to do like a nations league?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

well do you have hamachi?

how many nations u thinking?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

yeah i have downloaded it

boist go on hamachi and click join server then type in:
ronaseal and the pass is 123

Should just make 1 thread and all the people wanting to join should join 1 game instead of 3 threads with 2 people in each :S

can I join please I always wanted to play FM online can someone give the I.P. Address or game name

once i download hamachi can u help me how i join the game wen i have typed in the name and pass key ???

Don't you think it's probably a bit late now. Don't dig up invalid threads unless you are going to contribute to them.

i want to set 1 up with me pals so i am just asking how we do it thats all can u help ?

Don't you think it's probably a bit late now. Don't dig up invalid threads unless you are going to contribute to them.

He is looking to join, giving more members to the game is contributing in most peoples mind

i want to set 1 up with me pals so i am just asking how we do it thats all can u help ?
Whoever is the host, must go to preferences >> network >> tick run as server and give it a name
People who are joining, click network at the start menu, then type in the hamachi IP adress of the host

id like to join a network game, any leagues considered i hav hamachi and run the game through steam available to play on a regular basis due to long term injury :) 8-|