Anyone started a game in Turkish Super League?

steorap

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer to this website but tried to follow every thread especially about tactics. I started Turkish super league and selected various underdog teams (akhisar belediyespor, elazigspor, etc.). I used several tactics which are available in this forum (vujevic's tactic, some underdog tactics of betterhalf, etc.). besides this, i tried to learn basic concepts about creating tactic suitable for a team by being also aware of player attributes. of course since i selected underdog teams, i have a very limited budget for wages and transfers, so i can only manage to get players who are uncontracted.

after spending at least one season, i think i failed. failure means not to relegate but just to be close to relegation. in the second season things get worse all time.

i wonder if anyone selected turkish league and succedded? if not, i suggest some to take an underdog in turkish league and try to go top

Haven't tried Turkey, but I'm always interested in different leagues outside the big ones. Maybe you could pick an underdog Turkish team with good youth facilities/recruitment and try to build/develop players that way. I think Turkey has a good nation youth rating if I remember correctly.

Haven't tried Turkey, but I'm always interested in different leagues outside the big ones. Maybe you could pick an underdog Turkish team with good youth facilities/recruitment and try to build/develop players that way. I think Turkey has a good nation youth rating if I remember correctly.

since i am turkish, i already know every team in the league. for instance, akhisar belediyespor is the worst team and it was very very surprising for them even to promote to turkish super league since they were at amateur league some years ago. they don't even have a stadium. they play at a stadium where is close to their town.

i selected this team and applied underdog tactics of thebeha, vujevic jpwoody and so on. but i failed.

now, i sleected genclerbirligi which is the team of my town. also they have very good facilities for both senior and youth team. i now played 3 games in the league and beat galatasaray and drew besiktas away which are two of top three teams in turkey.

if you are interested, i suggest you select genclerbirligi or kayserispor (they have so many talented wingers like mouche, cangele, sefa yilmaz, cleyton).

akhisar's stadium is under construction thats why they are playing at near town. just want to give info about that.
also such teams like elazığ and akhisar are totally too weak yeah its hard to manage them because there arent too much income overall and finances will be mess if you try to buy some players (you cant because they dont have enough funds overall )
i am playing with genclerbirligi right now too not my town's team just because of behzat c :D
9 matches played 13 points at 9th place i am a bit unlucky lost 2 matches and 2 draws at stoppage time.
now i am going to play against galatasaray away.
if you want to try smt different try bucaspor
in Turkey bursa has top youth and genclerbirligi fenerbahce galatasaray and buca have good youth facilities.
there arent any team else that reached this standart of youth.

akhisar's stadium is under construction thats why they are playing at near town. just want to give info about that.
also such teams like elazığ and akhisar are totally too weak yeah its hard to manage them because there arent too much income overall and finances will be mess if you try to buy some players (you cant because they dont have enough funds overall )
i am playing with genclerbirligi right now too not my town's team just because of behzat c :D
9 matches played 13 points at 9th place i am a bit unlucky lost 2 matches and 2 draws at stoppage time.
now i am going to play against galatasaray away.
if you want to try smt different try bucaspor
in Turkey bursa has top youth and genclerbirligi fenerbahce galatasaray and buca have good youth facilities.
there arent any team else that reached this standart of youth.

eheh, i know that akhisar's stadium is unavailable right now. i just cut the post short for people not to lose focus. by the way, behzat c. is also my fav. today is the time for him :)

anyway, it is 7th week for me with genclerbirligi and 4 wins 3 draws. it is quite good performance for gencler. i bought such experienced and mentally superb free agent italians like zanetti, milanetto and obodo (he is also semi-italian:)). the rest of the squad did not change. using 4 5 1 formation with lekic being target man and azo being deeplying playmaker. and by adjusting the set pieces instructions correctly, you can score a lot from corners and free kicks (azo has a great talent to cross balls and direct freekicks, also there are good headers like curri, lekic, aykut demir and petrovic)

what you say about akhisar and elazig are exactly true. i started a game with elazig last week, finished 13th in the first season, but after winning only one game within 7 games, i shut the game down :) i think i changed the squad tremendously and that's why i lost team cohesion.

anyway, nice to meet a citizen of turkey :)

nice to meet you too mate :D
thing arent going good for me i let unhappy players to leave and i cant renew contract with some key players because top teams exceed my wage offerings :( whatever i just loaned some players during january break and 2nd half started with 2 wins against gaziantep and besiktas.
slowly climbing through the table now 8th position left besiktas 2 points behind heheh
lekic hursut kulusic curri and mehmet kara are playing very well
azo has epic fitness problems and his perfomance cannot be predictable right now :D
probably top 8 will be good for this season
i will post details later..