Anyone started managing internationals+club?

weechuen

Reaction score
i tried applying for jobs, (my reputation is quite good at continental)

but somehow, countries like poland or belgium refuse to give me the job, instead giving them to some regens or obsure managers that shares the same nationality as the country.

so anyone got any international jobs yet?

Are the nationalities of the regen/obscure managers the same as the country they are applying for?

I'm currently in charge of tottenham and england year is 2017, i won the european championship in 2016

I found that applying doesnt help, a crappy country will offer you a job at some point and once you have experience managing a country a few more will want you. I was in charge of Ghana for like 6 months got bored with them so resigned, that summer I had offers from 5 countries including England which I am manager of now and I get maybe 5-6 offers a year from countries. So my advice just wait it out, then take the first job you get offered for a country win a few games for them and you will be set for better jobs.

It's okay to start as a youth coach. If your head coach is trash, they usually promote you. Experience is important in this game, just because you have experience with clubs doesn't mean you will make it nationally.

been offered a few jobs, like ivory coast, ghana and belguim but rejected, is there any thing new in international jobs that wasnt in fm2010?

Applied for Mali, just for fun, got it then a month later, Bosnia sacked there manager applied for that, got it before I'd even picked a squad for Mali. 2015.

Chelsea and Spain. Had couple of spanish players at chelsea. Made them national capt and vice-captain. Whole spain squad was up in arms:D

Ok, i've finally a job offer from spain after vinc was sacked for finishing 4th in the Euro 2012, which Croatia won.