Anyone starting their manager stories this week?

TomD2286

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anyone is starting any manager stories this year? Anyway i am thinking of starting my first one this year, either being my save with Arsenal or my save with Fulham. Both are aimed to be long saves hopefully lol.

With my Arsenal save i have finished pre season with 4 new Solid new signings in Subotic, Maher, Insigne and Thauvin.

Would be appreciated what people would be interested in or can do both if i have time

Think i will wait for the full version, give myself some time to adjust. I'm a bad enough manager as it is without having to re learn everything on the fly! Still have an interest in my beijing fm14 save as well.
As for you why not do both? Double the fun lol

I thought about it but like most people, I want to get familiar with the game first. I'm confident I'll do okay but doing okay won't make a great story, though it would be nice to see someone do a story.

I was going to start a Leeds United one later today, already one season + pre-season in, got a good tactic, decent youth so yea looks like it should be a good one.

Ever so slightly off topic, are we allowed to post YouTube videos in the story section? I've started a save with Annagh United in the third division of Northern Ireland and it'd be useful to not have to record it all and then type it up as well haha! Good luck with your saves guys, I'm sure I'll be reading through pretty much all of them myself! :)

Ever so slightly off topic, are we allowed to post YouTube videos in the story section? I've started a save with Annagh United in the third division of Northern Ireland and it'd be useful to not have to record it all and then type it up as well haha! Good luck with your saves guys, I'm sure I'll be reading through pretty much all of them myself! :)

It's been done, so I guess so.

Was thinking of starting

I am into my 3rd season with Man Utd having won 2 premier league titles 1 champions league 2 community shields 1 super cup 1 world championship cup and 1 carling cup but don't really have the time to play and post! Memphis depay has won world player of the year twice in a row ahead of messi and Ronaldo and have bought neymar for £70 million pounds and he has scored 20 goals and 12 assists in 21 games and I am top of the table, in the carling cup semis, fa cup 4th round champions league knockout round and rebuilding my stadium youth facilities and training facilities
its looking good!!