Anyone think this team is good enough to win the treble?

If its the 2012/13 season and with those roles, then I would say no.

Sorry its the 14/15 season does that make it better?

It does in terms of the team ( not the roles& duties though ;D ). I would still say that this is a rather weak edition of Man U but if playing too their strengths you could win the EPL.

well i think it doesnt look too bad defo win double champ league be tough left wing looks bit weak

well i think it doesnt look too bad defo win double champ league be tough left wing looks bit weak

I should probably be clearer. I have Rooney & RVP on the bench so I can sub off Schurrle if he doesn't perform well + Young and Valencia

Really weird tactics..
Carrick is not an AP. You won't win anything with him there.
Try get Wilshere if you have the money.
If you don't have much money, go for Andrea Poli.
Tbh, I would play an attacking 442 or 4231 with United.

All I can say is I just won the double (Prem Lge & Champs Lge) with that tactic and Carrick was 7.56 rating for the season in that role.

I would rotate neymar and schurrle as LW. Robinvp as striker with rooney as a option.
And you should get another dmc and use jones instead of evens at the back? evens should be a good backup but i dont think he should be your main man at the back in unitid.

I would rotate neymar and schurrle as LW. Robinvp as striker with rooney as a option.
And you should get another dmc and use jones instead of evens at the back? evens should be a good backup but i dont think he should be your main man at the back in unitid.

Good advice I have started playing Umtiti as a CB and bought Jetro Willems for LB. Got Shaw, Evans and Smalling as back up defenders now.

Going to post new squad tonight. Definitely time to mount a Quadruple challenge with the team I have assembled. (6)

Sounds good. Umtiti has everything he needs to be a good cb, but I dont know about Jones and Umtiti as a pair, since either got no air ability. Usully its good to have one that can step forward win everything in the air and try to stop the opisitions play early and one with good consentration and marking to stay back and stop the killerballs

To be fair mate, ive won treble with a team worse off than that. Ideal players in ideal roles with a preferred formation that suites them all and doing you normal key things its not really that hard with a average team in a top league.

Great team though mate.