Anyone translate Bincia's new tactic from FMKorea? Link in post!

Judging by the wildly different types of players needed in each tactic, I'd say they are to be used separately, and not as a home/away combination.

Google Translate -

WARNING: jotbap Schnauzer dog excrement in my tactics, my anti write off someone else, just for that, do not download
And I recommend jyotna batneunge times wider ohjirap sick, others do not think you cut down materials 'quality' have to go to my recommendation increasing
# Upload the aforementioned characteristics more so as many people as you eat yokchyeo crippled ************. No matter you might have written begging tactics hanjeokdo eopeunikka interest hanjeokdo diseased Write the young are squeezed, just for you guys

lol BRILLIANT!!

T- DIRECT looks pretty good though. just grabbed it, gonna give it go.

T- DIRECT looks pretty good though. just grabbed it, gonna give it go.

Lol, thanks for the translation ;)

You think any of these will work in lower leagues?

I'm stuck for lower league tactics

I dont know mate sorry, message craigswc he's your man for fmkorea stuff, i just thought the google was too funny not to post.

Probably the last match with this tactics...I win only for luck...West Bromwich had 5 CCC!!! I know that four matches are not enough for a correct judgment but I can't see the advantage of this tactic!!

View attachment 406097