Anyone tried this yet?

Johnpartland

Reaction score
In the editor (the official one) theres a tab at the top that says free all players, might seem like a bit of a pointless question but just wondering wether anyone out there has tried it? how did you find the game when you did this? just figured it could make for an interesting game, not knowing where all the players are and not immediately knowing your best eleven, formation etc before you have even looked at your squad, thoughts .......

In the editor (the official one) theres a tab at the top that says free all players, might seem like a bit of a pointless question but just wondering wether anyone out there has tried it? how did you find the game when you did this? just figured it could make for an interesting game, not knowing where all the players are and not immediately knowing your best eleven, formation etc before you have even looked at your squad, thoughts .......

I am far too worried about my computer imploding from the amount of calculations it would be performing when every team in my database was signing players all at once. :eek:

For older FM's people used to make data updates like this so I guess some people must of enjoyed it.

sounds like it would be interesting....may give it a go once i get the game

i didnt enjoy using real players that much particularly, because you basically start as if you no nothing about football.