Reaction score

I made the tactic as an attempt to get my team to play counter attacking football while pressing high up the pitch. It worked out reasonably well but if anyone could try it and suggest some tweaks that would be helpful.When I first started using it with I lost just one game out of the 10 I played including wins against spurs and Chelsea. I finished the season in 7th I think, roughly 4 point off CL. Lambert bagged 24 goals and the rest of them got a few too. The fullbacks are really involved in the game and the 3 behind the striker help pressure the opposition and intercept the ball​
I lost big against Fulham for some reason though so there is tweaks to be made. I'll try a full season with the Saints and post the screenshots for those interested. It'd be cool if some people could try it out though as I'm not the best with Tactics. I started using this tactic around December/January in game so it wasn't fluid but still produced some excellent results.​

Last edited:
I'll give it a quick test in a minute, see if i can give you any tips towards perfecting it.

I'm testing it with Brazil with the World Cup 2014 database so the tactic won't be fluid, Beat Croatia 4-0 in the first game, With the Wingers set as Inside Forwards. Gonna try a few more tweaks see what works and i'll post some results, defensively solid though mate.