anyone used Gotze as an out and out winger?

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there people, im currently playing a spurs save, im playing with out and out wingers, not inside forwards. Bale is unstoppable on the left and Lennon is either great or shocking on the right. Ive been offered Gotze for 22 million, the thing is I dont play an AMC. So I was thinking of playing him in the AMR position, has anyone had any luck playing him as a winger there? Ive played him as an inside forward there, but not as a winger? Any feedback would be great, im a huge fan of him but wasn't sure if I would just be wasting his talents playing him as winger..

I tried him in a spurs save ages ago and he was awful as a winger but decent as a cm playing as an advanced playmaker

I tried him in a spurs save ages ago and he was awful as a winger but decent as a cm playing as an advanced playmaker

Aah nightmare, was hoping he'd be ok there. Ive got Gundogan in cm adv slot and he's beastly. I'm going to try and find another good winger if gotze is plod there

Hello there people, im currently playing a spurs save, im playing with out and out wingers, not inside forwards. Bale is unstoppable on the left and Lennon is either great or shocking on the right. Ive been offered Gotze for 22 million, the thing is I dont play an AMC. So I was thinking of playing him in the AMR position, has anyone had any luck playing him as a winger there? Ive played him as an inside forward there, but not as a winger? Any feedback would be great, im a huge fan of him but wasn't sure if I would just be wasting his talents playing him as winger..

Yeah you would be wasting his talents. He's rubbish as a winger. It's annoying - I've had similar problems where I wanted to play 442 and had one quality AMC I couldn't use. I ended up just selling him in the end (it was Isco btw)

I played him on the left wing as an inside forward in my Manchester United save. It took him a while to settle and get used to the position, but when he did he became a monster.

I couldnt get him to perform out wide either. Wasted 50mill lol.